Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1549

Julio:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Little reminder to this question ...

Could it please be done? Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set and requested lines to this indicator? I would be very grateful for it, because I'm just exhausted from being continually drawing lines manually.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards,

Julio

I just want to know if any of the experienced coders from this forum are working on my request. I have not received any reply.

Regards, 

Please suggest me good awesome oscillator indicator ,that possible with change input settings.......

Regards.............. 

dear great coder mladen

can you please fix this repainting issue in this indicator
Files:
mega_fx.mq4  10 kb

ramzam:
dear great coder mladen

can you please fix this repainting issue in this indicator
That is renamed solar wind indicator. Use Ehlers fisher transform instead

tampa_:
2017.01.31 20:41:17.642 cannot open file 'C:\Users\Pentagon\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\331E898D1F75FC9D6233A36133AC3050\MQL4\indicators\3_Level_ZZ_Semafor.ex4' [2]

@ mr. mladen,

Sir please tell me, where i can find good 2 LWMA (Linearly weighted moving average) crossing histogram indicator.........

Regards.................. 

Rockweli:

@ mr. mladen,

Sir please tell me, where i can find good 2 LWMA (Linearly weighted moving average) crossing histogram indicator.........

Regards.................. 

May be this help you.

mntiwana:
May be this help you.

Thank you very much mr.mntiwana. That is what i wanted.............

Hey guys, my name is John I've been trading for 15 years now, I'm looking to reach out to traders regardless of experience to see if I can help or if you can help me with my trading.

If you are new to trading I am more than happy to spend a bit of time when I am free to teach you the basics i.e.

1. fundamental / tec analysis

2. drawing trend lines

3. plot and trade using trap ranges

4. intra day strategies

5. scalping

The reason why I would like to help is simple, I'm looking to create a community of traders in London where we can meet up discuss ideas and help each other.

please send me an email for more info

johnsmithalphatrader123@gmail.com 
Reason: