Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1549

jrcs88
jrcs88  

Hello dear coders Mladen and Mr. Tool!!!

Is there any Stochasttic indicator here, that draws arrows ONLY when Stochastic is OBOS at the same time on MTF,   M1 - M5 - M15 - M30 ?

+ SOUND ALERT AND POP UP MESSAGE? It will be very nice to have it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jrcs88:

Hello dear coders Mladen and Mr. Tool!!!

Is there any Stochasttic indicator here, that draws arrows ONLY when Stochastic is OBOS at the same time on MTF,   M1 - M5 - M15 - M30 ?

+ SOUND ALERT AND POP UP MESSAGE? It will be very nice to have it. 

Thanks in advance. 

No such indicator (due to the nature of multi time frame combination that would cause a kind of repainting)
Julio
Julio  
Julio:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Little reminder to this question ...

Could it please be done? Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set and requested lines to this indicator? I would be very grateful for it, because I'm just exhausted from being continually drawing lines manually.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards,

Julio

I just want to know if any of the experienced coders from this forum are working on my request. I have not received any reply.

Regards, 

tampa
tampa  
rockweli
rockweli  

Please suggest me good awesome oscillator indicator ,that possible with change input settings.......

Regards.............. 

ramzam
ramzam  
dear great coder mladen

can you please fix this repainting issue in this indicator
Files:
mega_fx.mq4 10 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ramzam:
dear great coder mladen

can you please fix this repainting issue in this indicator
That is renamed solar wind indicator. Use Ehlers fisher transform instead
Dmitrii Korolev
Dmitrii Korolev  
tampa_:
2017.01.31 20:41:17.642 cannot open file 'C:\Users\Pentagon\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\331E898D1F75FC9D6233A36133AC3050\MQL4\indicators\3_Level_ZZ_Semafor.ex4' [2]

rockweli
rockweli  

@ mr. mladen,

Sir please tell me, where i can find good 2 LWMA (Linearly weighted moving average) crossing histogram indicator.........

Regards.................. 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Rockweli:

@ mr. mladen,

Sir please tell me, where i can find good 2 LWMA (Linearly weighted moving average) crossing histogram indicator.........

Regards.................. 

May be this help you.