Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1553

Hello Mr. Mladen and coders.

Would you please make this ***Oscillator INDI***, to draws arrows ONLY when it crosses both of its LINES when it is in OBOS. Only when it crosses its lines in the OBOS areas,in our ajustable OBOS trigger lines. It will be very much appreciated.

Please see carefully the screen shot . 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Thanks in advance and best regards.  

Please can anyone help me add sound alert to this indicator or refer another that works like it with sound alert to me. Will be really appreciated. Thanks
Files:

mladen:
As far as compiling and loading to the chart - it works

As far as what it should work - probably the best to ask the author (and I recommend that since that code, even on a quick glance, uses code that should be seriously revised).
I got from search website..

badluck ..

Thanks for your information.

sal:
I got from search website..

badluck ..

Thanks for your information.
mladen:
As far as compiling and loading to the chart - it works

As far as what it should work - probably the best to ask the author (and I recommend that since that code, even on a quick glance, uses code that should be seriously revised).
i check the mql5 site, i found the same issue some one posted https://c.mql5.com/3/114/Errors.png . some codes are avaialble https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13649

The same file have another version which i am attached here for the update to use in MT4. pls. check if you can do something correction.
Files:

Hi all,

Please help me add alert according ARROW up-down, TF, TIME DATE , means:

EXAMPLE :
ARROW UP       = "Alert BUY  GBPUSD  TF 15m   DATE Time"
ARROW DOWN  = "Alert SELL  GBPUSD  TF 15m  DATE Time"

Many thanks
Files:

arthur300:
Please can anyone help me add sound alert to this indicator or refer another that works like it with sound alert to me. Will be really appreciated. Thanks
At least here is mq4.

of course there are so many versions far better than this along with a lot of options.
Files:

Could it be possible to add an alert when any dot appear red or green on this indi. Many thanks .

Pierre63 

Files:

Ok so I found a Weighted CCI that works well and have just spent 4 days in total confusion trying and failing to code an alert sound and popup on the current candle for when the distance between the fast and slow cci is greater than 150 as shown in the attached photo.  Please and thank you for any help...  
Files:
WCCI.mq4  3 kb

wilkijs:
Ok so I found a Weighted CCI that works well and have just spent 4 days in total confusion trying and failing to code an alert sound and popup on the current candle for when the distance between the fast and slow cci is greater than 150 as shown in the attached photo.  Please and thank you for any help...  
As i saw till now,such lines are testing with level cross or crossing each other or color change,may be some expert can better guide you

wilkijs:
Files:
WCCI_Alert.mq4  11 kb
Cattura.JPG  54 kb
Reason: