Coding help - page 243

mladen:
Mastercash Try it out now

Mladen...

Thank you, Ive try the code.the alert is working but the up and down arrow(buy and sell arrow) were not pasted on the prices.Pls see over the file above.

Mastercash:
Mladen... Thank you, Ive try the code.the alert is working but the up and down arrow(buy and sell arrow) were not pasted on the prices.Pls see over the file above.

Here you go

Happy trading

Files:

mladen:
Here you go Happy trading

Mladen..

Thanks a lot.but you see the image below to see the way the arrow are pasting....the blue arrow(for buy) paste up instead of paste below candle and point up,likewise the red arrow(for sell) paste down instead of up and point downward.see the image below:

Can this be rearrange at it is suppose to be.

Files:
forum.png  7 kb

Mastercash:
Mladen..

Thanks a lot.but you see the image below to see the way the arrow are pasting....the blue arrow(for buy) paste up instead of paste below candle and point up,likewise the red arrow(for sell) paste down instead of up and point downward.see the image below:

Can this be rearrange at it is suppose to be.

Mastercash

That is how you coded it (those conditions and which buffer is assigned which value was originally coded by you). I did not change the logic of what you wrote in the code, but was solving you the problem that the values were not displayed and that alerts were not properly triggered.

Simple interchange the buffers for the conditions you are looking for (if I understand what you are trying to achieve correctly)

mladen:
Mastercash

That is how you coded it (those conditions and which buffer is assigned which value was originally coded by you). I did not change the logic of what you wrote in the code, but was solving you the problem that the values were not displayed and that alerts were not properly triggered.

Simple interchange the buffers for the conditions you are looking for (if I understand what you are trying to achieve correctly)

Mladen

Thanks again, I have detected the problem and corrected it.

Hello,

I have been trying to make a plan work but failing.

My plan is: This EA will open 3 orders Simultaneously. Then if the market moves 7 pips in profit, the Stop Loss will move to say 3 pips in profit for the 'First Two' trades and for 'Third' trade Stop Loss will be unchanged.

Then if the 'First Two' trades got closed either by hitting Stop Loss or Take Profit, then the Stop Loss for Third trade will move up to say 1 pip profit.

I tried it but it works with just 'One' pair. If I attach this EA to multiple pairs, it 'Fails'!

So I request to Help me.

Refards

Files:
expert.mq4  27 kb

Hello sirs the following EA has been in hard disk until now i can no longer find the mq4 file

Can someone please make for me an EXpert ADVISOR that can place a 15 pip stop loss / take profit by DEFAULT automatically as soon as i execute a trade

stop loss 15 pip

take profit 15 pip

ability to adjust TP/SL to any size manually in MENU if i don't like default 15 pips

pip locker function> that is lock 10 pips at every 20 pips profits or locK 20 pips at every 40 pip movement. If I input 10 EA should lock 10 pips every 20 pip move and if i input 30 for example EA should lock 30 pips when 60 pips in profit. that is geometric progression kind of trailing. This should have DISABLE/ENABLE FUNCTION.

Thanks in advance.

YES MY BROKER IS 5 DIGITS ECN BROKER but if you can make it work for all great too

Dedoctor:
Hello sirs the following EA has been in hard disk until now i can no longer find the mq4 file

Can someone please make for me an EXpert ADVISOR that can place a 15 pip stop loss / take profit by DEFAULT automatically as soon as i execute a trade

stop loss 15 pip

take profit 15 pip

ability to adjust TP/SL to any size manually in MENU if i don't like default 15 pips

pip locker function> that is lock 10 pips at every 20 pips profits or locK 20 pips at every 40 pip movement. If I input 10 EA should lock 10 pips every 20 pip move and if i input 30 for example EA should lock 30 pips when 60 pips in profit. that is geometric progression kind of trailing. This should have DISABLE/ENABLE FUNCTION.

Thanks in advance.

YES MY BROKER IS 5 DIGITS ECN BROKER but if you can make it work for all great too

Dedoctor

Did you try out the EA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181088 ?

Hello Sir Mladen,

Please have a look into my Problem on previous page.

Thanks

hello guys, I found MACD_Complete_Arrows here on forex-tsd. I had to manipulate the MADC-code to make MACD_Complete because it needs it to be calculated. Then I wanted to make the same kind of arrows indicator for 2 non-repainting Fisher/Jurik indicators, but I couldn´t. One draws arrows, but in the wrong places, the other one doesn´t draw anything. Should not be very difficult, but I´m just a code-manipulator and not a coder. Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks a lot...

p.s. arrows should appear then indicator crosses zero-line

can´t attach MACD_Complete arrows

Reason: