Indicators with alerts/signal - page 775

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Non repainting hull moving average with arrows and alerts posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page7

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen is it possible to add arrows when color change happens red for down and green for up for nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 along with alert, having color issues. unable to understand the color change, using when alerts comes. sometimes the alert has come and gone. if the arrows are there it helps in analyzing when the trend change had happen. please do the needful mladen

jzsuzsi
jzsuzsi  

Hi!

Could you convert someone to Auto-Profit 3.0 ea in indicator?

Thank you!

Zsuzsi

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen is it possible to add arrows when color change happens red for down and green for up for nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 along with alert, having color issues. unable to understand the color change, using when alerts comes. sometimes the alert has come and gone. if the arrows are there it helps in analyzing when the trend change had happen. please do the needful mladen

ameets1972

Here is a version with arrows added on slope change : nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jzsuzsi:
Hi!

Could you convert someone to Auto-Profit 3.0 ea in indicator?

Thank you!

Zsuzsi

Zsuzsii

All I found are some decompiled codes of it. Do you have the original source of it?

guillermo
guillermo  

Mladen,

could you please add an alert signal into this indicator?

Thanks

exit_signal.ex4exit_signal.ex4

Files:
ameet72
ameet72  

mladen - thanks a ton. now i can view the trend change... thanks to you

FxSteven
FxSteven  

Any one can help me to add signal alert up or down to this indicator ?

Thanks in advance .

Files:
fractal.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
stevenpun:
Any one can help me to add signal alert up or down to this indicator ? Thanks in advance .

stevenpun

You can use the one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page17

jzsuzsi
jzsuzsi  

I do not know how I can attach the file