Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1542

lapigna:

Is this indicator a repainter on candle close?

Thanks for yoour answer 

It does not repaint

Thanks sir.Its very useful for me. But is that possible to make candle color bars for my above post image.Because then we can add ma lines without bollinger band lines. It will be very helpful . if that possible to make BB candle color bars indicator, i can make good system for it.

Thanks for respond .....and sorry for my bad english.......

Like this image, Please..............

Files:
Capture 7.PNG  39 kb

Rockweli:

Thanks sir.Its very useful for me. But is that possible to make candle color bars for my above post image.Because then we can add ma lines without bollinger band lines. It will be very helpful . if that possible to make BB candle color bars indicator, i can make good system for it.

Thanks for respond .....and sorry for my bad english.......

Like this image, Please..............

@mladen,

Sorry mr.mladen i disturbed you again.Please sir,can you make at least  color line for this conditions,

For code - We can use period  1 ma line for price line and crossing with bollinger bands period 14 deviations 2 

like image, 

Files:
Capture 7.PNG  39 kb

Julio:
Dear Mladen,

It is possible to code in the attached indicator when an engulfing bar is formed that place a line automatic on the Matching top or bottom as seen in the image. Should Draw the line 8 candlesticks forward (with possibility to modify number of candlesticks forward). Should also draw the line back to the highest/lowest candlestick before the reversal was made (with possibility to modify number of candlesticks before the reversal). I would also like, if possible, to have popup alert and arrow after the break candlestick (whether up or down, see image).

Thanks soo much.

Regards.

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Little reminder to this question ...

Could it please be done? Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set and requested lines to this indicator? I would be very grateful for it, because I'm just exhausted from being continually drawing lines manually.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards,

Julio

mladen:
Try this (it is as simple as it gets)

Hello Mladen

Thank you very much for the MA crosses indicator. is it possible for this indicator to print the arrow on candle open without disapearing? so weather or not it is a winning or losing candle the arrow remains there and does not disappear. i dont want to set the indicator to candle close i would like it to remain candle open and the arrow not to disappear. could you code this for me here is the indicator again. 

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Darren 

Files:

darrenlall:

Hello Mladen

Thank you very much for the MA crosses indicator. is it possible for this indicator to print the arrow on candle open without disapearing? so weather or not it is a winning or losing candle the arrow remains there and does not disappear. i dont want to set the indicator to candle close i would like it to remain candle open and the arrow not to disappear. could you code this for me here is the indicator again. 

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Darren 

Not possible (in that case it would be a repainting indicator, and that would cause a lot of mess)

dear mladen,

please it is possible to share the *.mq4 files?
Thank´s in advance. Recards Markus

mladen:
Not possible (in that case it would be a repainting indicator, and that would cause a lot of mess)

Hello MLaden

As for the Ma_crosses indicator. I dont see the arrows Recalculating on candle open in strategy tester but noticed it did in realtime. Why does this happen? Also on a 5 brick Renko chart there are bearish bricks with a up arrow? shouldnt that be enough for the arrow to disappear? how come it remains, but continues to recalculate on other bricks. By the way i only noticed this once when i loaded the indicator. any idea?

Regards,

Darren 

bear1:

Dear Mr. mladen,

I know ı want much more thing from you but can you make this style for AbsoluteStrenght indicator?

Arrow, mtf and colour bars on chart window.

Thanks in advance

best regards

Ps. This indicator very good on mtf 

Hello again sir mladen,

I need your kind help.

If you have free time can you  make these sir?

best regards mr. mladen 

darrenlall:

Hello MLaden

As for the Ma_crosses indicator. I dont see the arrows Recalculating on candle open in strategy tester but noticed it did in realtime. Why does this happen? Also on a 5 brick Renko chart there are bearish bricks with a up arrow? shouldnt that be enough for the arrow to disappear? how come it remains, but continues to recalculate on other bricks. By the way i only noticed this once when i loaded the indicator. any idea?

Regards,

Darren 

Current candle state can change (until it is closed). That has been clarified long time ago and it is a normal way how indicators work (unless you use open price in which case they can not change)
Reason: