Broker no sunday data

casaliss:
This indicator does not work on Monday Broker no sunday data

casaliss

This is how it looks like on my chart today (Monday) :

Files:
sunday.gif  64 kb

mladen:
Jeff Set the value of UniqueID parameter of each new instance to unique value. Otherwise you will see only lines of the last attached instance

Mr. Mladen,

Thank you. I changed the name of the Unique ID parameter, but I can only see one of the indicator on the chart.

It is also calculating the lines different than original indicator does for same setting. I can see lines at the right place for the 24 hour channel setting for a moment then it changes to much wider channel. This happens when I go from one minute chart to 15 minute chart.

Thanks,

Jeff

JeffH:
Mr. Mladen,

Thank you. I changed the name of the Unique ID parameter, but I can only see one of the indicator on the chart.

It is also calculating the lines different than original indicator does for same setting. I can see lines at the right place for the 24 hour channel setting for a moment then it changes to much wider channel. This happens when I go from one minute chart to 15 minute chart.

Thanks,

Jeff

Try out this version : autotrendlinien_v4.02.mq4

Here is an example of 3 instances on the same chart (and as far as I see the values are exactly the same as the original indicator)

Files:

Hi Mr. Mladen,

This version works perfect now. Many thank you!!

Jeff

mladen:
Try out this version : autotrendlinien_v4.02.mq4 Here is an example of 3 instances on the same chart (and as far as I see the values are exactly the same as the original indicator)

JeffH:
Hi Mr. Mladen,

This version works perfect now. Many thank you!!

Jeff

Happy trading

Hi mladen - Hope you enjoyed seeing in the new year!

Can I be a real pain just one more time......promise. I trade mainly on Renko charts, and I use the attached 'Advanced ADX' indicator for my entry & exits. The entry is based primarily on an ADX level, and because of the Renko box size that I use, signals are few and far between. This suits me, I make up for the lack of quantity by the size of my stake. I would be eternally grateful if you could add a Wav sound alert function at a level that can be adjusted be myself as required.

Files:

Hello GURU-Traders

I have a nice setup to share: 2 MACDs wit 2 different settings (1 standard, the second 5,15,1) on which I drew a 5 SMA each to get crossings. The problem is that the 2 Macds have differnt zerolines as you can see in the attached screenshats depending on the different moves of the indicators. Now a perfect solution with great signals would be to have these 2 zerolines together on 1 level. I hope this is possible. Thanks in advance.

Files:

wolfsch:
Hello GURU-Traders I have a nice setup to share: 2 MACDs wit 2 different settings (1 standard, the second 5,15,1) on which I drew a 5 SMA each to get crossings. The problem is that the 2 Macds have differnt zerolines as you can see in the attached screenshats depending on the different moves of the indicators. Now a perfect solution with great signals would be to have these 2 zerolines together on 1 level. I hope this is possible. Thanks in advance.

wolfsch

check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page380

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to put Bollinger bands in sub window as shown in image!

Where Band period and deviations should be displayed as levels and signal ma based on price candles

ps: Using Rsi bar chart indicator for explanation in image!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:
eurusdh4_2.png  54 kb
Reason: