Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 716

Hello I have picked up many indicators from this thread . Thanks to all the coders for their time and effort. Can someone please make this indicator into a MTF single chart indicator? For example showing arrows on the top right for current direction or as a histogram or boxes on the bottom etc? Thankyou

Files:

justin7:
Hello I have picked up many indicators from this thread . Thanks to all the coders for their time and effort. Can someone please make this indicator into a MTF single chart indicator? For example showing arrows on the top right for current direction or as a histogram or boxes on the bottom etc? Thankyou

justin7

It is showing histogram at the bottom

Would you mind clarifying what exactly did you mean?

Multi Timeframe Indicators. New approach.

Hi all,

I would like to consider a new approach about MTF indicators. First of all, be humble as probably others have already coded that. Although I haven t been able to locate these considerations in forums.

MTF indicators often come on charts with little horizontal segments drawing past periods ( eg 240, 1440, 10080...and so on).Trading at present (now) with tools that show past period is something that I do not know how to do. Some of us know how to do that, but sorry, I do not. However I do know to trade at present (now) with present decision tools even if I need Multi Time Frames to elaborate decisions. So I have built an easy tool to see MTF indics at present, as simple as that.

2 indics copied on the same chart skidding one on the other. A picture is worth.

First is a picture of a regular MTF indic (whatever it is)

Regular Indic with horizontal segments of the past.

Second is a RSI applied to D1TF .

RSI Day (nothing special. check value and drawing)

Third is a RSI at H1 TF plus MTF indic drawing altogether the to previous ones.

Note that MTF draw the 2 RSI indics one on the other .Also note that 1 candle of the blue buffer represent 1 day and one candle of the yellow buffer represent 1H. You will need 24 yellow candles to make the blue buffer shift from one position. Am I clear enough? Two time frames on the same drawing. No need to switch anymore to the other chart to see how it is.

I have built it with an RSI indic to make it simple for everybody. You can add 8 buffers (8 time Frames) on the same indic.

Play with the codes and post your best MTF indics.

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

Multi Timeframe Indicators. New approach

And here is the MTF ver. that I haven't been able to post on the same TimeFrame!

Lol.

Happy trading.

Tomcat98

Files:

Tomcat98:
And here is the MTF ver. that I haven't been able to post on the same TimeFrame! Lol. Happy trading. Tomcat98

This is kind of the "All" serie of indis : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page65.

Hi Airquest,

Mmmm, not exactly , as "All series" only show one buffer at a time only I think, for 1 TF.

Perhaps I' ve missed something.

Thaks for your post.

Tomcat98

MR Tools

MR Mladen

can you make this into separate window with option of two lines, two timeframes crossing

Thanks again

Files:
super_trend.mq4  13 kb

Perfect trend line multi time frame with alerts updated : perfecttrend_lines_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here you go : high_-_low_trend_mtf_3.mq4 PS: it will not work on older builds.

Would you please fix, the mid-line is missing (post #7168 on page 717).

I just realized I didn't communicate that clearly in my first post (my bad), the 38.2, 61.8, and 50.

Files:
midline.png  61 kb

madopter:
Would you please fix, the mid-line is missing (post #7168 on page 717).

Here you go

A version with a middle line too : high_-_low_trend_mtf_3.01.mq4

Reason: