Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1548

Sanz50
Sanz50  
Thanks soo much mladen.
fxprincess
fxprincess  

Hello Mladen,

Please if you can help me. I am seeking to get a push notification when the Wave Alert Entry indicator reaches FillColor2 level of the Trend indicator and also the outside of the Trend indicator. I've attached all i have, sorry i don't have the source file for the Trend indicator - will that be a problem....?

Thank you very much 

Files:
Trend.ex4 58 kb
pic.PNG 5 kb
pic2.PNG 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxprincess:

Hello Maiden,

Please if you can help me. I am seeking to get a push notification when the Wave Alert Entry indicator reaches FillColor2 level of the Trend indicator and also the outside of the Trend indicator. I've attached all i have, sorry i don't have the source file for the Trend indicator - will that be a problem....?

Thank you very much 

"trend" indicator is the regression channel indicator. Since regression channel recalculates (repaints), alert on it is pointless
fxprincess
fxprincess  
mladen:
"trend" indicator is the regression channel indicator. Since regression channel recalculates (repaints), alert on it is pointless

yes that's true but i've realised that when the wave alerts meet at the FillColor2 Level of the Trend indicator and outside it, (coupled with confirmations from CCI and ASI), it can indicate a strong reversal. If you can help me that would be wonderful...:)

PS: if i'm missing something or confusing something pls let me know i'm new :) 

George
George  

I was sure I had posted these indicators with the request that an alert be added.

Here they are again.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

fxprincess
fxprincess  

Hi mladen,

Thanks for the support ..please help me with a push notification for the reversal dot indicator pls.(attached)

Thanks again

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxprincess:

Hi mladen,

Thanks for the support ..please help me with a push notification for the reversal dot indicator pls.(attached)

Thanks again

Can not change ex4 file
rockweli
rockweli  

@mr.mladen,

Sir please suggest me best indicator for find choppy market condition . 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Rockweli:

@mr.mladen,

Sir please suggest me best indicator for find choppy market condition . 

rockweli
rockweli  
mntiwana:

Thanks mr.mntiwana...............