Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1544

mladen:

if "stc" stands for Schaff trend cycle. any normal Schaff trend cycle indicator is non-repainting (unless it is wrongly coded)

Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173478/page12 for start

Thank you mr.mladen for respond.But there is no stc histogram indicators.

This is stc histogram indicator that i told before about repainting. (Also after candle closed )

Files:

Hello Mr Mladen & Mr Tool...

Guys I am a Big fan of You & following ForexTsd since long.

I need a great help if You could help me, am not technically expertise in forex language but i have got this indicator from this forum,it is repainting after a new low or new high comes,could just make it non repaint with the alert.Also if you have a similar indicator with the alert would be great help.

I really appreciate your effort to help me solve this.And also i would Like TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE WHO HAD GOT HELP FROM YOU 2 God of Forex.

A Big Thank You in Advance

pankaj1 

Files:

Rockweli:

Thank you mr.mladen for respond.But there is no stc histogram indicators.

This is stc histogram indicator that i told before about repainting. (Also after candle closed )

This would be a non-repainting version of that indicator

Files:

pankaj1:

Hello Mr Mladen & Mr Tool...

Guys I am a Big fan of You & following ForexTsd since long.

I need a great help if You could help me, am not technically expertise in forex language but i have got this indicator from this forum,it is repainting after a new low or new high comes,could just make it non repaint with the alert.Also if you have a similar indicator with the alert would be great help.

I really appreciate your effort to help me solve this.And also i would Like TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE WHO HAD GOT HELP FROM YOU 2 God of Forex.

A Big Thank You in Advance

pankaj1 

The vertical lines can not be made not to repaint and to have same results

mladen:
The vertical lines can not be made not to repaint and to have same results

Thank You Soooo Much for your quick reply Mladen, 

Sir can You help in any of Your MACD non repaint with alert indicator,or any other non repaint Indicator,it will be really a great help. 

Whole Heartily Thank You : )

A big Fan

pankaj1 

pankaj1:

Thank You Soooo Much for your quick reply Mladen, 

Sir can You help in any of Your MACD non repaint with alert indicator,or any other non repaint Indicator,it will be really a great help. 

Whole Heartily Thank You : )

A big Fan

pankaj1 

There are a lot of versions,why cant you try every and choose one of your choice and of required,try this one.

Thank You Mntiwana,thank You Sir.

I would like to have one more help of this attach indicator,Just to know is this a non repaint indicator and Sir i had noted the alert is not working even though the alert is ture from my side.

Sir can You please have a look and revert me back.

Thank You a Lot

pankaj1

pankajranka10@gamil.com 

Files:

pankaj1:

I would like to have one more help of this attach indicator,Just to know is this a non repaint indicator and Sir i had noted the alert is not working even though the alert is ture from my side.

Thank You a Lot

pankaj1

pankajranka10@gamil.com 

The macd double attached on your post is MLADENs ver and i believes it never repaint,as you can see in picture,no alerts parameters ...... but you have to care and explain proper way when posting your requests,for to save yours and others time by repeating same thing again for not explained well,i don't know you are asking about the one i posted or your one.

Or use this one.

pankaj1:

Thank You a Lot

pankaj1

pankajranka10@gamil.com 

• Does not repaint
  • It does not have alerts (what alerts did you turn on?)
Reason: