Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1512

mntiwana:

Here is MLADENs ver,in picture dim color arrows from MLADENs ver and bright arrows by your indicator with M15 at M5 chart.

regards

Mr. mntiwana why in my indicator i see more arrows in diferents places and why my indicator have interpolate option in the setup. Whats it means. Sorry my ignorance.

pacois:

Pacois.

Great support friend. ::):):):). 

If the arrows are in side ways, which means which trend.. (awiting to buy?)

I do appreciate if you can add EMA one more in input setting for  indicator Stoch_RSI_CCI_MA (snap)

Files:

Sanz50:
 Mr. mntiwana why in my indicator i see more arrows in diferents places and why my indicator have interpolate option in the setup. Whats it means. Sorry my ignorance.

Sanz50

you needs some time to understand how thing do and perform,try to learn and study more as you can,slowly slowly you will be familiar and expert,more arrow means,it is at fast speed with short/slow periods and interpolation can be used and usefull when you using higher TFs in lower TF chart,for example your chart is with M5 but you selected H1.

sal:

Pacois.

I do appreciate if you can add EMA one more in input setting for  indicator Stoch_RSI_CCI_MA (snap)

side way means,go sleep ... noum.

it means,weak signal sell/buy,trend is getting start or getting end ... not fully weak/strong.

and 2 ema are for crossing,what 3rd will do.

madopter:

Hi malden, would you please add Push Alert to this indicator? The email feature of MT4 doesn't seem to be working. https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page940#comment_1822766 

Thank you,

madopter 

Here is a version with push notifications added. But emails should be working too (if the email in you terminal is set correctly)

Files:
ptl 2_3.mq4  11 kb

pacois:

Pacois,

here i got one EA BOT strategy tester file.

I dont know how to use it but i am posting for the members may use this.

if any coders can helps me how to use please share..

mladen:

Here is a version with push notifications added. But emails should be working too (if the email in you terminal is set correctly)

Hi mladen, this indicator doesn't seem to be working during visual back testing while on MTF mode. Is this the case with all MTF indicators or is this a bug?

Thank you,

madopter

P.S. I didn't realized they MetaQuotes fixed the previous email problems. That is great. 

madopter:

Hi mladen, this indicator doesn't seem to be working during visual back testing while on MTF mode. Is this the case with all MTF indicators or is this a bug?

Thank you,

madopter

P.S. I didn't realized they MetaQuotes fixed the previous email problems. That is great. 

You can not test mtf in visual mode any more - on any indicator

mladen:
You can not test mtf in visual mode any more - on any indicator
Hi mladen,

I see, so it's still possible to use an indicator in MTF mode to optimize an EA using tick data optimization in MT4? (in non-visual mode)

Thank you,
madopter

sal:

Pacois.

I set your parameters for ema1_   6_ 0_  ema2    15 0_0, on my terminal and ok.
Reason: