Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1440

opm786:

Hi Mladen

Please can you assist with providing me with the "fractals_mtf_alerts_3" which is somewhere on this forum. I downloaded sometime ago and only tested it now and it does not attach to the mt4 chart. Now I cannot seem to find it anymore and its diffucult especially since you have to look at 400 pages for it. Can a working version please be given to me, much appreciated. kind regards

Here is this version (a bit upgraded to be more user friendly)

mladen:

Here is this version (a bit upgraded to be more user friendly)

Dearest MLADEN

Is it not repainting like other fractals ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Is it not repainting like other fractals ?

regards

mntiwana

It is (like all the fractals) :)

This one simply checks if the direction of the last fractal changed or if the bar that the fractal is drawn on has changed (and then alerts). No alerts "on a current" or similar, since that is not possible with fractals

HI guys,

i found like the AMA indicator create in 2006 (omg) an AMA on chart with alert and mtf ...

i look for on this website on the forum parameters but i don't find my treasure.

May you help me ? is it exist ?

thank you for your answer.

DRADIS33:

HI guys,

i found like the AMA indicator create in 2006 (omg) an AMA on chart with alert and mtf ...

i look for on this website on the forum parameters but i don't find my treasure.

May you help me ? is it exist ?

thank you for your answer.

It was created way before 2006 (in 1995) , but ...

You should look for Kaufman AMA (or KAMA) : that average (Adaptive Moving Average - AMA) was created by Perry Kaufman, and there are quite a few good versions around (like this. for example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358/page18 which is combined with SAR, but you can decide what to display)

Please kindly adding the alerts to this tools

Thank you in advance 

NunasMerta:

Please kindly adding the alerts to this tools

Thank you in advance 

Here is the volume flow indicator with alerts (and some more additions)

Mr Mladen,

Please advice me i attached Votality quality indicator i use is to trade binary options.

i experience signals sometime come without arrows and other times the arrows go off once the candle goes above it.

this indicator can make the difference for me.

if you want i can uplaod the template so you verify.

one can get more then 25 signals within an hour on a currency pair and have up to 80% itm.

please help,i am sorry if i couldn't describe anything properly 

shreck:

Mr Mladen,

Please advice me i attached Votality quality indicator i use is to trade binary options.

i experience signals sometime come without arrows and other times the arrows go off once the candle goes above it.

this indicator can make the difference for me.

if you want i can uplaod the template so you verify.

one can get more then 25 signals within an hour on a currency pair and have up to 80% itm.

please help,i am sorry if i couldn't describe anything properly 

I am afraid, but I do not understand

Are you telling that it repaints? Or you are telling that it can change signal on a current (still opened) bar? If it is the second case, sorry, but I can not do anything regarding that

What is sure is that the indicator does not repaint (checked and re-checked : no repainting)

Mr Mladen,

Could you help to add alert for this attached indicator, it has setting for alert, but never worked, should alert when lower half part and both part changed to colored, please add 2 option if possible, much appreciated.

BR

Daniel Chen

Files:
Reason: