Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1442

saleesh
saleesh  
NicoleDeinhard:
Hi Sal, are you using standard settings?
Yes.. i made changes in PRICE and filter only.. but each pairs needs separate setting!.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

Dear brother.

i am not expert to advise you, but i try your indicator with my 1min  chart (see the snap), i set the input parameter and can get 5min expiry requirements. As Mr. Mladen said, its a good indicator and no repaint..  but i didn't get the arrow in the chart...!

Mr.Shreck, could you pls upload mql file your indicator.

Mr. Mladen,

I found from site, that you have the same indicator but the features are limited.  Could you please add arrow popup, the price smoothing , price smoothing method and filter in the attached mqlfile

sal

For additional features use the newer versions

saleesh
saleesh  

Dear Mledan,

Hope you can help me to check the indicator unable to attached in chart. Is this repaint??

Files:
VQ2.gif 23 kb
VQ2.mq4 8 kb
saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:

sal

For additional features use the newer versions

Do you have latest version!!. i uploaded version dont have features much.. can you give me the link where i can find!  Thanks in advance.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

Dear Mledan,

Hope you can help me to check the indicator unable to attached in chart. Is this repaint??

Try it out now
Files:
VQ2.mq4 8 kb
mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:
Do you have latest version!!. i uploaded version dont have features much.. can you give me the link where i can find!  Thanks in advance.

Which of latest you required,there are so many series of VQ.

nrp versions

nrp stridsman versions

stridsman on jurik versions

vq zero line versions

vq zero line averages version

eduarmor
eduarmor  
Hello I'd like to know if would be possible to add a level filter in this indicator like in the photo that I attached together... I'd like to receive the signal only when the moving averages crosses inside a customable level that I'd chose. If you could add arrows in this indicator as well I would be very grateful, but the main point is the cross signal inside the levels, thanks!
shreck
shreck  
sal:

Dear Mledan,

Mr Sal: please share your settings with me here is Mladens indicator and template.

price smoothing:5

doulble smoothing false

filer o.6

try the different price smoothing methods

lets make this happen

Mr Mladen with your permission i am sharing this info hope it is allowed dont want to fall foul to any rules 

shreck
shreck  
mntiwana:

Which of latest you required,there are so many series of VQ.

nrp versions

nrp stridsman versions

stridsman on jurik versions

vq zero line versions

vq zero line averages version

Mr mntiwana,

Please lets have all,the result is turning my head 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shreck:
None of the templates will repaint if used on 5 minute charts or higher. If used on 1 minute chart, since the vq is set to work on 5 minute time frame, it will work as any other multi time frame indicator : it will update all the bars belonging to 5 minute currently opened bar