Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1442

Dear Mledan,

Hope you can help me to check the indicator unable to attached in chart. Is this repaint??

Files:
VQ2.gif  23 kb
VQ2.mq4  8 kb

mladen:

sal

For additional features use the newer versions

Do you have latest version!!. i uploaded version dont have features much.. can you give me the link where i can find!  Thanks in advance.

sal:

Dear Mledan,

Hope you can help me to check the indicator unable to attached in chart. Is this repaint??

Try it out now
Files:
VQ2.mq4  8 kb

sal:
Do you have latest version!!. i uploaded version dont have features much.. can you give me the link where i can find!  Thanks in advance.

Which of latest you required,there are so many series of VQ.

nrp versions

nrp stridsman versions

stridsman on jurik versions

vq zero line versions

vq zero line averages version

Hello I'd like to know if would be possible to add a level filter in this indicator like in the photo that I attached together... I'd like to receive the signal only when the moving averages crosses inside a customable level that I'd chose. If you could add arrows in this indicator as well I would be very grateful, but the main point is the cross signal inside the levels, thanks!

sal:

Dear Mledan,

Mr Sal: please share your settings with me here is Mladens indicator and template.

price smoothing:5

doulble smoothing false

filer o.6

try the different price smoothing methods

lets make this happen

Mr Mladen with your permission i am sharing this info hope it is allowed dont want to fall foul to any rules 

mntiwana:

Which of latest you required,there are so many series of VQ.

nrp versions

nrp stridsman versions

stridsman on jurik versions

vq zero line versions

vq zero line averages version

Mr mntiwana,

Please lets have all,the result is turning my head 

shreck:
None of the templates will repaint if used on 5 minute charts or higher. If used on 1 minute chart, since the vq is set to work on 5 minute time frame, it will work as any other multi time frame indicator : it will update all the bars belonging to 5 minute currently opened bar

mladen:
None of the templates will repaint if used on 5 minute charts or higher. If used on 1 minute chart, since the vq is set to work on 5 minute time frame, it will work as any other multi time frame indicator : it will update all the bars belonging to 5 minute currently opened bar

Dear Mr Mladen,

Based on your advice if i get a setting for one minute time frame with indicator set to current tie frame i will not have the the issue i talked about with the arrows.

please advice me.

i could barley sleep since i realized what you have created here.

i wont say Holygrail,but dont know what to call it.

if possible please add other tuning features to make eldarado come alive.

PS forgive my excitement.  

shreck:

Dear Mr Mladen,

Based on your advice if i get a setting for one minute time frame with indicator set to current tie frame i will not have the the issue i talked about with the arrows.

please advice me.

i could barley sleep since i realized what you have created here.

i wont say Holygrail,but dont know what to call it.

if possible please add other tuning features to make eldarado come alive.

PS forgive my excitement.  

it is THE HOLY GRAIL!...isn't it???

( I promise won't tell Fiona about Eldarado)

Reason: