Elite indicators :) - page 1265

mladen:

Sorry, for now I am not going to make averages with buttons (or options, or list boxes or drop down boxes) on chart - for multiple reasons, but the main reason is that it would mean slowing down the averages (due to the way how events are processed in that case) and that is the last thing I would like to do

As of the envelopes : just specify the upper and lower band pips value in any of the newest averages, and you shall have the envelopes of the given type of average (regardless of the type, double or adaptive : any type will be used for envelopes)
ok, thank you

This is a volty channel on jurik moving average using filtered price.

mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS

so many thanks for this volty on jurik with filtering price.

if its proper name go this way "volty channel stop mtf alerts.mq4" or what else,because still the renaming problem exist when uploaded some thing,only MLADEN knows the tricky way,his uploads do not change or add any extra digit.

and "money risk" in parameters ,stand for what,can you explain it plz.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

if its proper name go this way "volty channel stop mtf alerts.mq4" or what else,because still the renaming problem exist when uploaded some thing,only MLADEN knows the tricky way,his uploads do not change or add any extra digit.

regards

mntiwana

You don't have any problem with any of the mq4 files. The renaming problem can exist only for ex4 files

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

regards

The original name was volty channel stop mtf_alerts but like Mladen said since it is a mq4 file it doesn't hurt when the name changes, the indicator still works. The money risk parameter, to me is really just a display feature the larger the money risk the further the vcs is from the price or vise versa, but guess it can be used as a visual or maybe EA  for maybe a fine tuning of a trailing stop.

mladen:

mntiwana

You don't have any problem with any of the mq4 files. The renaming problem can exist only for ex4 files

The original name was volty channel stop mtf_alerts but like Mladen said since it is a mq4 file it doesn't hurt when the name changes, the indicator still works. The money risk parameter, to me is really just a display feature the larger the money risk the further the vcs is from the price or vise versa, but guess it can be used as a visual or maybe EA  for maybe a fine tuning of a trailing stop

=============================================================================

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS

thanks for explain,though a change in name (mq4) do not effect the work of some indicator but i like and prefer write and spread the proper exact name of all indicators.for to avoid any possible misleading in future.

regards

mrtools:

mrtools may we please have a histo version of this particular indicator?  thanks in advance :)

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

I there was a system failure, and I lost my indicators. I'm downloading step ma  pdf 4_6 , but again the problem: renamed indicator .
Can this be
solved somehow?

P.S:
If you do not remember, I have happy windows 10 =)

Try the attached

Files:

Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

I there was a system failure, and I lost my indicators. I'm downloading step ma  pdf 4_6 , but again the problem: renamed indicator .
Can this be
solved somehow?

P.S:
If you do not remember, I have happy windows 10 =)
Files:

mladen:

Try the attached

Thank you so much. Everything good now.
Reason: