Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1486

sal:

Good Day!

Attached or you can try any other sloping line indicator of MA

Yesterday i am trying several settings with the same indicator with 2 MA the results i try in demo is really great. >80% /<=90%

I am quit sure our corders are well experts than others... so its a simple this stratgey to develop in MT4.

I am not much sure any other average is avaialbe for testing rather than MA to test .. pls. share ...

pls. try in period 21 & 26

Logic : ONCE TWO LINE COMES AS ONE COLOUR EITHER ON LIVE PRICE CANDEL (best) or next candle to open trade!

Try in demo

That is hull moving average

mladen:
That is hull moving average

yes. i tested in that indicator..

Looking for a new indicator.. :)

see the chart snap. i created chart in DOUBLE HULL MA..you can see the similiarity.screenshrt 2 & 3 may be some modficaiton did the coder

Files:

Thanks so much sal

pacois:
Thanks so much sal
pls. ensure the movment of candle. If its reverse better to avoid open trade
Files:

Good Day!

Dear Mladen,

Pls. advise the real macd INDI is repaint or not!!

Files:
REALMACD.mq4  5 kb

sal:

Good Day!

Dear Mladen,

Pls. advise the real macd INDI is repaint or not!!

That is an overcomplicated (decompiled) MACD - use any of the macd indicators that are using EMA for signal line

mladen:
That is an overcomplicated (decompiled) MACD - use any of the macd indicators that are using EMA for signal line
Thanks sir :)

Dear Mr. Mladen,

what i search i got finally the script.

Any possibility to correct the attached file scripts  to use in MT4 & MT5 .  Pls. note that the file i just use for copy the script!!! :)

1) SniperVX3 -  v3

2) CM_RSI_2

Expecting  a postive responce.!!

Files:
RSI_.mq4  1 kb

Hello sal, see if this system is right for your strategies.

pacois:

Hello sal, see if this system is right for your strategies.

hi Pacois.

i know this indicator. but its different.

the script what i mentioned is like sinpper ... Its a simple 2MA with snipper. Pls. have a look in my given script #14864 . a simple strategy but i feel its powerful with one more RSI indi.. see another snap..

Files:
Reason: