Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1365

This  EA   not working on offline chart . please help me  

MR.TOOLS/MR.MLADEN, THIS EXPERT ADVISOR IS NOT WORKING IN AN OFFLINE RENKO CHART.PLS HELP
Files:

This EA below does not work with Renko offline charts. MR. MLADEN /MR.TOOLS,  Pls help me......

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator has only sound alert. Can you please add popup alert, message alert, push notification alert to the indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Hi MT4 coders

mladen:

TraderRob28

Use the attached one (a bit different, but all in all, when the changes that must be done would be done, they would be the same)

PS: as any fractals indicator - it recalculates/repaints

Ok thank you mladen....

Hello Mladen

thanks for the reply and as always, you are kind and helpful.

I looked at the link you posted and I saw the BB indicators of that thread. I have noticed however that the indicators that there are, generate an alarm that is derived from the slope of the band.

I need an alarm when, as in the case of BB Flat, the yellow line actually breaks the bands. The parameters used are the standard ones (Period 9 Deviation 1.5).

There is an existing indicator in the forum that does this? If there is no indicator, we can change this?

I thank you very much for the help and advice.

Greetings

Barons1

mladen:

Julio

Esto es más una especie de "Pascal paloma" - una solución general

Mladen, not quite understand your answer because my English skills are minimal. I understand your answer should be done completely the indicator.

If the lines of code you provided I can get the alert sound would be great, all I ask is that I you attach the indicator changes made since I have tried all weekend to modify it and have not achieved a result satisfactory.

Another possible solution would be from the modified indicators stochastics you recomendases me only one alert at crossings that occur in areas of obos, which could add 14,3,3 one configuration and another with 21,9,9 the chart.

Very grateful for your attention.

Hi Mladen.

GANESAN:
This EA below does not work with Renko offline charts. MR. MLADEN /MR.TOOLS,  Pls help me......

How many user names are you using?

Also, how can we check an ex4 file (even if it is something available in mq4 file, how can we know that the ex4 file is not changed)? Please, when asking for revision, post only original source (mq4) files

Reason: