Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1373

Ico:
Hello! Could you add audio signal when the arrow appears? Thanks in advance!

Ico

it is a decompiled code,as per moderators saying,nothing can be done with such files,needs original source code.

regards

Hi, smart ones!

Could someone tell me which indicator is this and where can I find it, which section, please!!! 

Files:
EURUSD.PNG  36 kb

bobzahra:

Dear Mladen / Mr.Tools

Could you please help me change this indicator to NMC and alert on bar close

Here is the nmc version :

Debates & Discussions

Indicators with alerts/signal

Ico, 2016.05.19 00:28

Hello! Can you put audio signal into this indicator when the arrow appears? Thanks in advance!

That is a decompiled file

Can you please post the original mq4 file (so that it can be changed)?

bobzahra:

Dear Mladen Mr.Tools

Could you please help change this indicator to NMC version...and add AlertOnCurrent facility so that it can give alert on bar close

Thank you

Here is the nmc of that file too

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please share a MT4 indicator that gives clear entry, SL and TP with all alerts and any TF. Thanks in advance.

:)

In short : you want a 100% profitable system that never makes a mistake? Sorry, but nobody can provide you anything like that (unless, of course, you have a couple of 100s of millions to invest in a HFT next to NY stock exchange building - but then you would not be checking forums for solution, I guess)

TEAMTRADER:

Mr Tools/MLaden,

Can a signal/alert on crossover be made with the McNicholl ma  please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Crossover with what?

mladen:

ptl (perfect trend line) upgraded

Is that with default settings?

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please share a MT4 indicator that gives clear entry, SL and TP with all alerts and any TF. Thanks in advance.

Please try some of the existing indicators and take some time (at least 3-4 months) of demo trading before proceeding anywhere

karthikencore:

Free EA coding

Hi Trader

Would you like to get your EA coded for free? If you can make the fellow members feel that your strategy is profitable and if you're willing to share the EA with the community, I can do the coding for free.

Due to my professional commitments, I can only take up limited number of request

But I'm looking to work on some unique and profitable strategy.

Apart from this, If you would not want to share your strategy or if you cannot wait for a long time, you can hire me to do coding on which case the code will not shared with anyone else

Karthik

hello Karthik i have a strategy i am will to share for your coding can u do this
Reason: