Many Stochastic indicators: colored, histogram, crossings, etc... - page 2

To understand more about Stoch, plot it on the chart.

Thanks!!!! This is way more than I was expecting.

It's easier to trade the MTF Stochastic strategy now with the Stoch Bars indicator. Thanks to mladen for creating this wonderful indicator.

Lime = uptrend

Dark Green = overbought

Red = downtrend

Maroon = oversold

Attached are some templates and how to documentation too. It's not my trading system.

banzai:
Stoch (6,3,3) to Stoch (24,3,3). Put the template in the template folder and not in the indicator folder. Google for keywords: "Spuds Stochastic Thread Theory"

Attached is the pdf documentation on how to trade the Stoch Thread. It's not my trading system.

Files:
StochThreads.zip  675 kb

Thanks very much Banzai for your contribution to this board. You seem to be the Stochs Geek

Thanks Alot

banzai:
I modified the MA crossing indicator so we can have a Stochastic crossing indicator. It has an alert too. It'll alert only once per crossing and not every bar. In addition, it has an e-mail alert. The alert can be turn on or off. You can choose 10 different arrow styles: Typical alert messages: EURJPY (M30): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses UP EURJPY (M15): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses DOWN Kewl ! The Color Stochastic is not mine.

Hi banzai,

Thanks for the great indicator. Can you have a look at Stoch Cross? I can't get the email alert to work. I have another indicator with email alert, it work fine. I also have enable email notification to "true". Thanks a lot.

Hello, banzai.

I would like to know, what time frame better to monitor?

And I am from Malaysia to know too, what time better I start thred?

Thanks.

tradezone:
Hi banzai, Thanks for the great indicator. Can you have a look at Stoch Cross? I can't get the email alert to work. I have another indicator with email alert, it work fine. I also have enable email notification to "true". Thanks a lot.

Anyway you upload that indicator so I can compare the code.

banzai:
Anyway you upload that indicator so I can compare the code.

Hi Banzai,

Thanks for your reply. Here attached the other indicator. Please help. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Reason: