Requests & Ideas - page 673

Hi Mladen,

Please, could you modify this hilo activator to plot steps like this?

and add "shift" parameter.

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to add an alert when cross happens?

Thanks in advance.

pati9191:

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to add an alert when cross happens?

Thanks in advance.

That is one more solar wind indicator. Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

baraozemo:

Hi Mladen,

Please, could you modify this hilo activator to plot steps like this?

and add "shift" parameter.

Use some of the new Gann high low activators, set the higher time frame and set the interpolate to false

Is there an indicator that show strength of support and resistance levels

mladen:
Use some of the new Gann high low activators, set the higher time frame and set the interpolate to false

hi Mlanden,

the last hilo that I found in the board, was hilo mtf jurik, but I did not see the possibility of it using: shift, plotting stairs, and also the value of it does not work the same as the calculation used in the traditional hi-lo calculation, I put gann hilo and gann hilo jurik in the same period and did not work the same

baraozemo:

hi Mlanden,

the last hilo that I found in the board, was hilo mtf jurik, but I did not see the possibility of it using: shift, plotting stairs, and also the value of it does not work the same as the calculation used in the traditional hi-lo calculation, I put gann hilo and gann hilo jurik in the same period and did not work the same

The "plotting stairs" can be done only when you use higher time frame and set the interpolate option to false

The picture you posted is doing exactly the same (the "stars" are simply higher time frame data, not an option to calculate the value differently, see that the "stair" always happens at same number of burs))

hi Mr.Mladen.. is it possible to add a middle line to this indicator? thanks

artsfx:
hi Mr.Mladen.. is it possible to add a middle line to this indicator? thanks

If not,you can estimate/create it like this way.

mntiwana:

If not,you can estimate/create it like this way.

hi Mr.mntiwana thanks for the feedback, but with a setting that can not be seen ob and os, cmiw. sorry for my english
Reason: