Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1306

Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows.mq4 Dear mr Tools and Mladen, I really like this indicator. Is it possible to add an alert + additional arrow when the following conditions (see image) are met. After the green bar appears in the Elliot Oscillator indicator when the condition that the first bar being formed from within the channel should sound an alert and an arrow on the chart appear to occur.

Possibility also to change "alertsOnCurrent" a true or false and the code and the size of the arrow.

As always very grateful for your great work.

Regards

Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows.mq4

Files:

Hello, you could put an arrow when change color?

Thanks for the work of this forum

rbci_hist.mq4

Files:
rbci_hist.mq4  8 kb

Hello Mladen, Can you please help code an arrow for this setup. thanks sir

Hi mladen sir thankyou for sujession in forum amibroker afl to mql4 .........

sir one more but not ami it is MT4 , sir please guide me StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4 is a Repainting indicator or Not if not

Thankyou sir

StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4

Files:

Hello,

Can you please help me to put an alert on this indicator when the bar change colors ?

thank you very much !

Files:

mony:

sir one more but not ami it is MT4 , sir please guide me StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4 is a Repainting indicator or Not if not

Thankyou sir

StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4

Hi mony,

you can use and trust MLADENS version blindly......latest and a lot of options for prices and averages,if you know and if you can see behind the dark goggles that all.

StepMA averages 4.ex4

Hi to all! i think this indicator is very good in finding nice support and resistance levels. Is it possible to add an alert on the colour levels? thank you for everything! good pips for all!

Files:

mony:

Thankyou sir

StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4

Mony, that is another of Mladen's indicators that has been renamed(StepMA Pdf), from what I can tell nothing was changed so it doesn't repaint.

fmr777:
Hello, you could put an arrow when change color?

Thanks for the work of this forum

rbci_hist.mq4

Fmr777, had to code it differently for the arrows but the result is the same and added the color change arrows.

rbci_hist_arrows.mq4

Files:

stefdu94:
Hello,

Can you please help me to put an alert on this indicator when the bar change colors ?

thank you very much !

Hello Stefdu94, Looking at the code looks like it's a decompiled solar wind indicator, which repaints badly.

Reason: