Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1306

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:

lapigna

Here is a version that has additional vertical lines too : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices__lines.mq4

MrTools, Mladen or anyone who can help, I would be very grateful for your assistance. I am learing to develop my custom indicators and system with help of the EABuilder software. I have been unable to develop a custom indicator that is based on colour change in indicators that built like the above indicator. I cannot identify what is going, what parameter has caused the colour change and in particular how this is described in EABuilder. For example in the indicator above crossing zero line. Not quite like a moving average cross! Any idea how I can learn this bit would be very much appreciated.

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Mladen, MrTools could you please help me with post #13032

Kind Regards.

RipeFx

Mark
Mark  
emmany4:

Take..........................

eata_pollan_vers_mod2_alert_mail.mq4

Thank you sir!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
Mladen, MrTools could you please help me with post #13032

Kind Regards.

RipeFx

RipeFx

It needs to be rewritten first (it can repaint in some cases)

Julio
Julio  

Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows.mq4 Dear mr Tools and Mladen, I really like this indicator. Is it possible to add an alert + additional arrow when the following conditions (see image) are met. After the green bar appears in the Elliot Oscillator indicator when the condition that the first bar being formed from within the channel should sound an alert and an arrow on the chart appear to occur.

Possibility also to change "alertsOnCurrent" a true or false and the code and the size of the arrow.

As always very grateful for your great work.

Regards

Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows.mq4

Files:
fmr777
fmr777  

Hello, you could put an arrow when change color?

Thanks for the work of this forum

rbci_hist.mq4

Files:
nibiyem
nibiyem  

Hello Mladen, Can you please help code an arrow for this setup. thanks sir

monydas
monydas  

Hi mladen sir thankyou for sujession in forum amibroker afl to mql4 .........

sir one more but not ami it is MT4 , sir please guide me StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4 is a Repainting indicator or Not if not

Thankyou sir

StepMA NMC v3.01.mq4

Files:
stephane coulon
stephane coulon  

Hello,

Can you please help me to put an alert on this indicator when the bar change colors ?

thank you very much !

Files:
Henrique Ratao
Henrique Ratao  

Hi to all! i think this indicator is very good in finding nice support and resistance levels. Is it possible to add an alert on the colour levels? thank you for everything! good pips for all!

Files: