Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 949

techmac:
Why don't you try to use some moving average as a trailing stop? Oldie but goodie

respectable techmac,

thank you for the concern and your suggestion is welcome,can you make me understand how i can trail my trailing stop loss with MAs,most better understanding with picture..........as to previous low high,there is a logic behind,often price change trend when breaks previous low high (not necessarily but usually) so what is the logic and reason with MAs and how to trail with,please explain.

thanks

mntiwana

Upgraded (shorter code and some changes) of XO atr multi time frame version with alerts : xo_atr_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

This version upgraded too : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.mq4

mntiwana:
respectable techmac,

thank you for the concern and your suggestion is welcome,can you make me understand how i can trail my trailing stop loss with MAs,most better understanding with picture..........as to previous low high,there is a logic behind,often price change trend when breaks previous low high (not necessarily but usually) so what is the logic and reason with MAs and how to trail with,please explain.

thanks

mntiwana

Mntiwana, there is an expert advisor trailing stop here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page10 might help to understand how to trail with a moving average.

Dear programmers,

i was wondering if it is possible to add some kind of "filter" to bbands stop indicator. I don't know exactly what kind of filter...i was thinking to something similar that we can find on the alma ma indicator or on the stepma indicator or on the ema variation indicator in order to regulate the bbands indicator better than the standard version.

I would to avoid that kind of conflicting signals (in the pictures) when market is so flat and in the same time, i would to keep the "sensitivity" of the indicator for the other good signals...probably i'm asking something impossible

please could you let me know if some filter can be applied in the code?

bbands_stop_v3_mtf.mq4

thanks in advance.

Files:

mrtools:
Mntiwana, there is an expert advisor trailing stop here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page10 might help to understand how to trail with a moving average.

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks,i was waiting for techmac for reply,so kind of you.i will be try it monday when market open........still confused,is it a kind of MA ea or TRAILING EA,if it will close trade when price will cross the ema or if it will move (push) stop loss at the point where price will be cross ema and trade will be still alive.and how reactive for next push

trying to understand by reading all this thread(EA based trailing stop)

best regards to the best kind man

mntiwana

mladen:
This version upgraded too : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

as PAVA already commented about lines option,it is getting familiar day by day and aspect-ed to recode all famous and popular indies same like nmc and nrp,i am worry,again a new project (of course lines are best visual option,especialy when we are matching and fine tuning multiple indies parameters)

thefxpros:
Dear programmers,

i was wondering if it is possible to add some kind of "filter" to bbands stop indicator. I don't know exactly what kind of filter...i was thinking to something similar that we can find on the alma ma indicator or on the stepma indicator or on the ema variation indicator in order to regulate the bbands indicator better than the standard version.

I would to avoid that kind of conflicting signals (in the pictures) when market is so flat and in the same time, i would to keep the "sensitivity" of the indicator for the other good signals...probably i'm asking something impossible

please could you let me know if some filter can be applied in the code?

bbands_stop_v3_mtf.mq4

thanks in advance.

That indicator already has 3 filters : deviations and risk. I think that adding 3rd filter would just add lag to it

mntiwana:
Dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks,i was waiting for techmac for reply,so kind of you.i will be try it monday when market open........still confused,is it a kind of MA ea or TRAILING EA,if it will close trade when price will cross the ema or if it will move (push) stop loss at the point where price will be cross ema and trade will be still alive.and how reactive for next push

trying to understand by reading all this thread(EA based trailing stop)

best regards to the best kind man

mntiwana

It seems that you are talent trader,how many years have you been trading in forex sir?. and how much the biggest amount of your deposit sir?.

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr tools

i got this indicator on this platform, could you add an alert when price crosses the middle band

Thanks a milli

Reason: