Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 9

trade detail

here is the trades i took since Mar 10 !

Files:

yevell:
hi guys, i have some new thoughts on my system !

so, there would be no new signal from now on !

I have opened an new ID(532) to test my new system ! and this ID is still in pending mode now !

I will try to control the max drawdown no more than 500 dollars ( open trade with 0.5 lot ) !

and after one week, we could see the result !

thanks for all your support !

best wishes !

This explains why id 491 is not trading anymore lol. I should check this thread more often. One thing im still concerned about is the fact that RAS EA does not close partial trades so it will throw off your results on client side.

zomg:
This explains why id 491 is not trading anymore lol. I should check this thread more often. One thing im still concerned about is the fact that RAS EA does not close partial trades so it will throw off your results on client side.

that is real a problem ! maybe i need open two trade at one time, one is 0.1 lot, and the other is 0.4 lot ! then, when we get 40 pips, we could close the 0.1 lot trade ! let me have a try first !

yevell:
that is real a problem ! maybe i need open two trade at one time, one is 0.1 lot, and the other is 0.4 lot ! then, when we get 40 pips, we could close the 0.1 lot trade ! let me have a try first !

That probably would do the trick even thou it would be little more work for you. Maybe there are scripts that can automate this to open up multiple positions per trade. Also how is your trading doing uptill now and do you know when RAS is gona approve your new signals?

zomg:
That probably would do the trick even thou it would be little more work for you. Maybe there are scripts that can automate this to open up multiple positions per trade. Also how is your trading doing uptill now and do you know when RAS is gona approve your new signals?

hi zomg, thanks for your advice !

i have reported the partial closing trades problem to ND, i think it would be OK some days later !

and as i said before, i'm updating my system now ! i add an new indicator, and until now, it has a very good performance ! much safer now ! but i need more time to test it ! one week is enough !

so, I will ask ND to approve the new signal ID this weekend ! that means, from next monday, you can get my new signal with new system !

thanks for support !

best wishes !

hi guys, I'm back !

please find the new ID in my signature !

let's test the system together !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

Good luck on your revised signals. I've sent you a pm!

Regards

Pardy

I hope you start making winning trades.

Some drawdown. But you need to make comeback. Represent for China.

Pauluk:
Hi Yevell,

Good luck on your revised signals. I've sent you a pm!

Regards

Pardy

hi pardy, i got a bad result with the new indicator ! i will throw it away !

i will get back to my old system, it is much profitable !

if i have something new, i will let you know !

regards !

Reason: