Requests & Ideas - page 713

masshu:
Looking for other moving average centered, i know there is TMA Centered but I'm searching for example SMMA Centered (Smooth Moving Average Centered)
I hope it will repaint differently then TMA

mladen:

Kijun-Sen slope indicator ...

Try out this version

It is made as a histogram that shows the slope of the Kijun-Sen line

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add alert to this please ?

And also option for arrows if not too much trouble. 

Will be forever grateful. 

I am searching for an indicator which can read like this, find the lowest and the highest volume of the day in any time-frame and check  the candles above/below  on the chart. Have you seen, or can code one?    

من فضلك، هل لديكم هذه المؤشرات، وشكرا لكم

Mister Mladen!

Is it possible to add an alert to the arrows?

Dear Mladen,

I'm new to this site, so first of all, let me thank you and others coders for you invaluable contribution. My personal favourite indicators are: heiken ashi of averages and oma ribbon. I tried to find a histo version of this indicator but the only version I found was oma ribbon to price.

Can you please create a regular histo of oma ribbon?

nurlan55:

Mister Mladen!

Is it possible to add an alert to the arrows?

nurlan

there are already newer versions of that indicator

cindercone:

Dear Mladen,

I'm new to this site, so first of all, let me thank you and others coders for you invaluable contribution. My personal favourite indicators are: heiken ashi of averages and oma ribbon. I tried to find a histo version of this indicator but the only version I found was oma ribbon to price.

Can you please create a regular histo of oma ribbon?

Try using OMA macd (since oma ribbon color will be the same as macd color when zero is crossed)

Hi Mladen,

I have a copy of the TMA+CG which I use and I like. I would however like to be able to back-test some strategies with the indicator. The only way to do this would be to have a non-repainting version. Do you happen to have a non-repainting version? or would you mind modifying the attached to make a non-repainting version for back testing?

Many thanks.

Files:
TMAaCG.mq4  11 kb

trabsuper:

Hi Mladen,

I have a copy of the TMA+CG which I use and I like. I would however like to be able to back-test some strategies with the indicator. The only way to do this would be to have a non-repainting version. Do you happen to have a non-repainting version? or would you mind modifying the attached to make a non-repainting version for back testing?

Many thanks.

"Non-repainting" centered TMA is LWMA (linear weighted moving average)

You can see the explanation for that here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Triangular moving average (TMA) ...
Triangular moving average (TMA) ...
  • www.mql5.com
The purpose of this thread is more personal ... At some stage (some 4 years ago, posted it at this post : https://www.forex-tsd...
Reason: