Need help indentifying indicator - page 264

nishhhan:

Hi,

Can someone please identify the indicators in the chart and post them as well.

Thanks in advance :) 

all indicators made from free stuff only pz swing is mainly used in both the indicators, he is neither coder  nor a trader forget about these , just posted only trending pics not a range bound , which will be a loss only 

Hello. Where can I download the indicator in a lower window in the picture?

shiva12:
all indicators made from free stuff only pz swing is mainly used in both the indicators, he is neither coder  nor a trader forget about these , just posted only trending pics not a range bound , which will be a loss only 

Can u please post the indicators if you have ? 

hello guy's

how can find this indicator?

it show correlation all pairs with current pair

exp: eur/usd with all pair's 

thanks 

What is this indicator?
Files:
KOP.gif  26 kb

luffy:
What is this indicator?
That is a combination of an average and its shifted value. Since the value is shifted to past, it is repainting - disregard those signals

mladen:
That is a combination of an average and its shifted value. Since the value is shifted to past, it is repainting - disregard those signals
Signal is much to late, but it looks so good...

Hello. Where can I download the indicators CommunityRelativeVolume and COLSvolume?

Intrest1:
Hello. Where can I download the indicators CommunityRelativeVolume and COLSvolume?
try this: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page757#comment_1812443

mladen:
Too bad, It looks like holy grail to me. :)
Reason: