Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1217

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded obos oscillator with alerts and multi time frame (shorter code, more user friendly) : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

myname
myname  
mladen:
Upgraded obos oscillator with alerts and multi time frame (shorter code, more user friendly) : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Cab you add color change on slope change, please?

craig65
craig65  

could someone give me their best horizontal line indicator alert. an indicator that gives me an alert everytime a horizontal line is touched or crossed on my chart.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
Cab you add color change on slope change, please?

nbtrading

here you go : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
craig65:
could someone give me their best horizontal line indicator alert. an indicator that gives me an alert everytime a horizontal line is touched or crossed on my chart.

craig65

Check out this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

dkaans
dkaans  

Hi mladen,

Even when i dont use default setting, condition that i search shows rarely. (post #12460)

Maybe a better solution is already in the indicator.

I changed vcalertsranticipation value from 1 to 3 in order to get alerted 3 bar later after it makes it s first touch to OB&OS area but it seems like it doesnt work properly when i check at 1M chart.

May pls have a look when you have time.

Have a great day.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dkaans:
Hi mladen,

Even when i dont use default setting, condition that i search shows rarely. (post #12460)

Maybe a better solution is already in the indicator.

I changed vcalertsranticipation value from 1 to 3 in order to get alerted 3 bar later after it makes it s first touch to OB&OS area but it seems like it doesnt work properly when i check at 1M chart.

May pls have a look when you have time.

Have a great day.

dkaans

When you use VC_AlertSRAnticipation you also have to have VC_UseDynamicSRLevels set to true. Check if you did that

Tristan Tairo
Tristan Tairo  
mladen:
nbtrading here you go : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4

Dear mladen .. Indicator that can slow down my PC. Can you change for the better ..

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tristantsh:
Dear mladen .. Indicator that can slow down my PC. Can you change for the better .. Thank you

tristantsh

Sorry, I can not

Whoever wrote the original is using almost all bars for calculation at every tick. To change that, the whole indicator should be rewritten completely (and I mean completely - from the first to the last line). Try setting the maximum number of bars on your chart to 5000

dkaans
dkaans  

mladen

i just tried with 3 different pair at M1 chart.

Still the same.

Pls advice.