Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1217

craig65:
could someone give me their best horizontal line indicator alert. an indicator that gives me an alert everytime a horizontal line is touched or crossed on my chart.

craig65

Check out this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi mladen,

Even when i dont use default setting, condition that i search shows rarely. (post #12460)

Maybe a better solution is already in the indicator.

I changed vcalertsranticipation value from 1 to 3 in order to get alerted 3 bar later after it makes it s first touch to OB&OS area but it seems like it doesnt work properly when i check at 1M chart.

May pls have a look when you have time.

Have a great day.

Files:

dkaans:
Hi mladen,

Even when i dont use default setting, condition that i search shows rarely. (post #12460)

Maybe a better solution is already in the indicator.

I changed vcalertsranticipation value from 1 to 3 in order to get alerted 3 bar later after it makes it s first touch to OB&OS area but it seems like it doesnt work properly when i check at 1M chart.

May pls have a look when you have time.

Have a great day.

dkaans

When you use VC_AlertSRAnticipation you also have to have VC_UseDynamicSRLevels set to true. Check if you did that

mladen:
nbtrading here you go : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_1.mq4

Dear mladen .. Indicator that can slow down my PC. Can you change for the better ..

Thank you

tristantsh:
Dear mladen .. Indicator that can slow down my PC. Can you change for the better .. Thank you

tristantsh

Sorry, I can not

Whoever wrote the original is using almost all bars for calculation at every tick. To change that, the whole indicator should be rewritten completely (and I mean completely - from the first to the last line). Try setting the maximum number of bars on your chart to 5000

mladen

i just tried with 3 different pair at M1 chart.

Still the same.

Pls advice.

dkaans:
mladen

i just tried with 3 different pair at M1 chart.

Still the same.

Pls advice.

dkaans

Sorry, but I really do not use that indicator

As I told multiple times, I saw quite a few "value charts" but only one that is 100% to the letter how Helweg and Stendahl have described it (and how it should work). It is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806

For the others, first the basic principle should be adjusted so that they work as the authors of it intended it to work (sampling for value charts is rather specific - if not honored, the results are different) and only then some options should be added and corrected if they do not work as they should

mladen,

Thanks for the advice and the work at the thread you mention about but sadly its in the elite section.

i hope forex tsd resolves this issue soon so i can reach that section.

Have a great day.

Hi mladen,

Could you add arrow code at the High and Low part of the coding of this indicator please. Basically show an down arrow when it indicates High and up arrow when it indicates Low. Thanks Champ.

Cheers.

Files:

Hey Mladen , my advanced elite membership ran out haha

So this will be fine.

Can a horizontal line be created to this indicator so you can adjust it to what size the bars have to be to send an alert, so alerts on the indicator is also needed

deltaforce.mq4

Files:
Reason: