Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1222

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mntiwana:
Dear Timmy,

if i am not mistaken,what i see by your demonstrating picture and your saying,you are interested in arrows only,you want sell and buy when arrows print at some point...so you don't have interest in TMA .right ? please correct me.

i am sure,you had tested arrows already,are you sure,arrows not replacing their first place ?..............also BOSS so many times clearly told/warn you....a person should take stand on strong base......but you can experiment on any thing.

if only matter is about bands,then look at picture,more smooth and price contacting than tma....and for arrows...so many other NRP arrowing indicators.

all in all i am not feeling easy with your tma based printed arrows with out hurt you,please don't mind it....thanks

regards

I dont care about arrows at all , in the picture i just added arrows so you could understand my logic behind why im obsessed with channel indicators.

krelian99
krelian99  

Yes, the pinball logic is nice - only one problem: it doesn't exist for nrp indis. In ranging markets it may work more or less, in trends it will kill your account. Keltner channel with period 40 and 60 is smooth and nice for breakout treading. Default it is not that good. The BB with (360,0.9) in combo with Keltner (60) looked very nice. JMA (40 or 60) with ATR channels maybe.

Endpointed Ssa? What is that? Can one eat it? ;D

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
krelian99:
Yes, the pinball logic is nice - only one problem: it doesn't exist for nrp indis. In ranging markets it may work more or less, in trends it will kill your account. Keltner channel with period 40 and 60 is smooth and nice for breakout treading. Default it is not that good. The BB with (360,0.9) in combo with Keltner (60) looked very nice. JMA (40 or 60) with ATR channels maybe. Endpointed Ssa? What is that? Can one eat it? ;D

Yes , its a new cookie from Finland

Its this one , the bands are calculated using ssa , and SSA indicators can be made endpoint versions so they dont repaint

Files:
krelian99
krelian99  

But if you make these SSA bands endpointed, they look completely different. Then you have again an breakout channel.

I like cookies.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
timmyhanke:
Yes , its a new cookie from Finland Its this one , the bands are calculated using ssa , and SSA indicators can be made endpoint versions so they dont repaint

Timmy

you want bound price in bands/envelop....just only this is your target ????? (at first point)

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
Yes, the pinball logic is nice - only one problem: it doesn't exist for nrp indis. In ranging markets it may work more or less, in trends it will kill your account. Keltner channel with period 40 and 60 is smooth and nice for breakout treading. Default it is not that good. The BB with (360,0.9) in combo with Keltner (60) looked very nice. JMA (40 or 60) with ATR channels maybe. Endpointed Ssa? What is that? Can one eat it? ;D

Dear Krelian99

if you put all this in a picture and show here,for to better understand in first sight....and all this topic is concerned to your own thread if you remember that ? and Timmy may also remember it....thanks

regards

spacejockey
spacejockey  
blueface:
Hi mladen

It give too much alert,if can make it when the first time the price reach the limit before the candle close,just give one alert.

Kind Regards.

Hi mladen

if you have time help me mod this indi ?

Regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blueface:
Hi mladen

It give too much alert,if can make it when the first time the price reach the limit before the candle close,just give one alert.

Kind Regards.

blueface

In the line 83 that goes like this

if (previousAlert != doWhat || previousTime != Time[forBar]) {

simply delete the second part and then you shall have something like this :

if (previousAlert != doWhat) {

that should do it

spacejockey
spacejockey  
mladen:
blueface

In the line 83 that goes like this

if (previousAlert != doWhat || previousTime != Time[forBar]) {

simply delete the second part and then you shall have something like this :

if (previousAlert != doWhat) {

that should do it

OK

I will try it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blueface:
OK I will try it.

blueface

It will work. That way it will alert you only whe the type of the alert changes, and not on each new signal regardless of the type