Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1211

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ValeoFX:
MrTools, could you please add Alerts to this indicator you so kindly showed me? Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX, was just double checking the code and that version repaints, sorry about that, know I have a non repainting version, will post it once I find it.

ps) found the problem, the problem was I had one named the same(non repainting adx version) and opened it, and opened the one at the link and for some reason the one I modified came up, anyway this version I'm posting has alerts on the built in adx diplus diminus cross, and the comments redid them in english.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
del10:
wanted

When closing candle signal show.same candle.. now Appear in the previous candle

ex

Del10, your right it repaints, explained my error about it, and posted a corrected version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page807

spacejockey
spacejockey  
mladen:
Here is the muti time frame version : mn_atr-range_103__alerts.mq4

Hi mladen

It give too much alert,if can make it when the first time the price reach the limit before the candle close,just give one alert.

Kind Regards.

Files:
snap1_5.jpg 37 kb
snap2_1.jpg 71 kb
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Great Coder's, please help to add option of alert on current bar to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  
mrtools:
ValeoFX, was just double checking the code and that version repaints, sorry about that, know I have a non repainting version, will post it once I find it. ps) found the problem, the problem was I had one named the same(non repainting adx version) and opened it, and opened the one at the link and for some reason the one I modified came up, anyway this version I'm posting has alerts on the built in adx diplus diminus cross, and the comments redid them in english.

Much appreciated MrTools.

Continued success to you.

toksb
toksb  

rsi_mtf.ex4rsi_mtf.mq4

hi...need somebody expert help to enlarge the arrow, thank you for the help

Files:
rsi_mtf.ex4 9 kb
rsi_mtf.mq4 9 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
playnet:
rsi_mtf.ex4rsi_mtf.mq4 hi...need somebody expert help to enlarge the arrow, thank you for the help

Here you go (use the arrowsSize parameter to set it to any size you wish) : rsi_mtf_2.mq4

Files:
toksb
toksb  

thank you for the kind help mr mladen...thank you....

Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
playnet:
rsi_mtf.ex4rsi_mtf.mq4 hi...need somebody expert help to enlarge the arrow, thank you for the help

I am not an expert, although added arrowsSize variable to set bigger arrow, and btw. I made the code nmc. Enjoy

Edit:

Well, Mladen was faster as always

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  
emmany4:
Hello Great Coder's, please help to add option of alert on current bar to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen, pls my request on post 12106, possible.

Thanks in advance