Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1213

mrtools:
Lapigna, yes your understanding right.

Thanks for your reply mrtools.

mrtools:
Shay14, added the alerts.

Hi mrtools

I want to ask if can add arrow when red and green lines cross?

Regards.

blueface:
Hi mrtools

I want to ask if can add arrow when red and green lines cross?

Regards.

Hi Blueface, added the arrows.

mrtools:
Hi Blueface, added the arrows.

Hi mrtools

I get it.thx a lot.

I have a suggestion for you and mladen, I do not know whether TSD can provide a private paid service to help member mod some indicators or rewrite some indicators ?

Pay the price between $10-50,depending on the difficulty of the task.

To be honest, TSD has a lot of good indicators, but a lot of people are not too will use,

And some may be very basic indi to you, but I feel it need to mod,may it more easy use and nice.

I think TSD can consider adding a thread

I am very, very much trust you and mladen's technical level.

Sorry for my English.

Kind Regards.

blueface:
Hi mrtools

I get it.thx a lot.

I have a suggestion for you and mladen, I do not know whether TSD can provide a private paid service to help member mod some indicators or rewrite some indicators ?

Pay the price between $10-50,depending on the difficulty of the task.

To be honest, TSD has a lot of good indicators, but a lot of people are not too will use,

And some may be very basic indi to you, but I feel it need to mod,may it more easy use and nice.

I think TSD can consider adding a thread

I am very, very much trust you and mladen's technical level.

Sorry for my English.

Kind Regards.

blueface

No, TSD did never had and as far as I know will never have a coding service. Sorry

Upgraded and some possible errors corrected in gann bars with arrows and alerts indicator : gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Also upgraded the Gann high low histogram version too : gannhilo-histo_mtf_alerts_lines_2.mq4

Hi mladen,

As you can see from the screenshots, On 23/9/15 on 30 min chart the upreversal came at 3:15 7827 was the value at the end of bar, but when seen on 1min chart(with time frame as 30min) we see the reversal starting on the bar at 3:15 but this makes it confusing bcoz here the value at start of bar is 7793. So can a delay equivalent to time frame be added to this mtf version.

Regards,

Abhinav

Abhinav:
Hi mladen,

As you can see from the screenshots, On 23/9/15 on 30 min chart the upreversal came at 3:15 7827 was the value at the end of bar, but when seen on 1min chart(with time frame as 30min) we see the reversal starting on the bar at 3:15 but this makes it confusing bcoz here the value at start of bar is 7793. So can a delay equivalent to time frame be added to this mtf version.

Regards,

Abhinav

Abhinav

No idea how you got 3:15 on a 30 minute chart (that is not possible). There are no bars on 30 minute charts that have time like nn:15 or nn:45

mladen:
Abhinav No idea how you got 3:15 on a 30 minute chart (that is not possible). There are no bars on 30 minute charts that have time like nn:15 or nn:45

No mladen actually time starts here on GCI demo at 23:45, thats why it is comming on 3:15 , that is not the issue. The main thing is can color change be delayed by 30minutes on a 30minute chart so that when we plot it on 1min chart it does not repaint.

Regards,

Abhinav

Reason: