TD Sequential 2010

Best regards

dr.house7:
Simple template used

Best Regards

Doc

What about the TD Sequential.mq4 indy???

MikeyTrader1:
What about the TD Sequential.mq4 indy???

it's in the elite indicators thread, it's a version modified by mladen...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Best regards

Doc

Is there any good coder like mladen or igorad that could help me ?

Many thanks

Best regards

Doc

Doc,

One question : what does "all disagree" mean? If you meant that they will "agree" but in the opposite direction, then will do something, but I need this point clarified

regards

mladen

mladen:
Doc,

One question : what does "all disagree" mean? If you meant that they will "agree" but in the opposite direction, then will do something, but I need this point clarified

regards

mladen

Hi mladen,

yes i meant that...sorry if i confused you

Best regards

Doc

mladen:
Doc,

regards

mladen

Dear Mladen,

What about coding this system ? do you have any difficulties ? (i don't think so )

Best regards

Doc

mladen:
Doc,

This should be it

Added one parameter with which you can control the "sensitivity" of trend change : TrendChangeValue. if you set it to 0 then 3 indicators out of 5 need to be aligned in order to mark a trend change. If you set it to 4 (it takes a less than and greater than comparison, hence 4 not 5) then all the 5 need to be aligned in order to mark trend change (like the one on this picture :
Also, there was an error in the one I previously posted (precision trend was not tested correctly ) so use this one (there are no more errors in this one)

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen

now it works great !

For the end could you please provide this :

3-in my first post, i talked about have lighter numbers when some indicators is opposite to the entry point (for example : the trend (number 1) start with 5 indicators agree after the complete bar, next bar close with 1 indicator disagree, so "doc sequential" should write number 2 lighter)...instead of here we have this situation only after the number 9 and for me is useless.

Best regards

Doc

Doc,

This should be it

Added one parameter with which you can control the "sensitivity" of trend change : TrendChangeValue. if you set it to 0 then 3 indicators out of 5 need to be aligned in order to mark a trend change. If you set it to 4 (it takes a less than and greater than comparison, hence 4 not 5) then all the 5 need to be aligned in order to mark trend change (like the one on this picture :
Also, there was an error in the one I previously posted (precision trend was not tested correctly ) so use this one (there are no more errors in this one)

PS: indicator posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180100

regards

mladen

Files:

Doc

Here is the first version

Changed the condition to a kind of "prevailing" condition. It means that when the majority of indicators shows into same direction, then the indicator treats that as a trend change (so if 3 from 5 indicators change direction, indicator changes direction too)

Have to do some more checking, but since even like this it shows interesting and rather useful results, decided to post it
PS: indicator posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180100

regards

mladen

Files:

Doc

I think you are checking the previous version (the one that had an error in testing precision trend, and ir caused the error you are referring to)

In the new one, to have all the indicators aligned in order to change trend, simply set the TrendChangeValueparameter to 4 or greater and it wiil change trend only on alignment of all 6 indicators.

In order to allow everything controllable, new parameters added :
ColorUp.Light - light color when trend up

ColorUp.Regular - regular color when trend up

ColorDown.Light - light color when trend down

ColorDown.Regular - regular color when trend down

FontSizeUp.Light - size of the number when light trend up

FontSizeUp.Regular - size of the number when regular trend up

FontSizeDown.Light - size of the number when light trend down

FontSizeDown.Regular - size of the number when regular trend down

PS: light color is whenever less than 5 indicators are aligned (like this :

Also, in order to make it clearer what does it do, changed the TrendChangeValueparameter to TrendAlignIndicators : it is a number of indicator required to mark a new trend. Possible values are 3,4 and 5 (5 is set as default value and is what you were asking for in the first post)

PPS : I removed the versions from previous posts in order to keep just this one

regards

mladen

Reason: