Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1208

ValeoFX:
Thank you for replying Mladen.

I am puzzled that you tell me "I wanted the XO to repaint" as I am totally against any repainting indicator, but maybe I learned from you during that time. I will check our correspondence in the XO Thread and rectify my ignorance if it will be possible.

Continued success to you.

One of the posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175779And you shall find in your xo thread a xo version that has an option to repaint or not (the option called "JustLastBar - that was the compromise that I have accepted on your insisting even though I was trying to explain that it is a classical case of repainting, and then it was you that posted that indicator, not me (since the whole thing went through emails) and you posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page20)

PS: check your emails, because the correspondence about that whole thing was using emails, not forum posts

PPS: I hope that this will refresh your memory as of how and why that indicator had that option

all the best

kramachandran59:
hi mladen and mrtools,

I would like you to add an alert to this Inside bar indicator when you find some time because you are always busy with many requests from laymen like me. A pop up and sound alert please.

Thanks and Regards

kramachandran59

That indicator repaints

Better not to use it in signaling/alerting mode

mladen:
One of the posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175779And you shall find in your xo thread a xo version that has an option to repaint or not (the option called "JustLastBar - that was the compromise that I have accepted on your insisting even though I was trying to explain that it is a classical case of repainting, and then it was you that posted that indicator, not me (since the whole thing went through emails) and you posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page20)

PS: check your emails, because the correspondence about that whole thing was using emails, not forum posts

PPS: I hope that this will refresh your memory as of how and why that indicator had that option

all the best

OY Mladen, I did not question your memory. All I meant was that I do not remember it in the same detail as you do. You obviously saw it as an insult for which I offer a belated apology as it was unintentional firstly and secondly as I am not a coder, my enthusiasm for what I thought was an excellent indicator.

Maybe it is time that I tell you that I just turned 73 and in all my life I have never been grilled as much as what you have grilled me. That I am computer literate is an achievement for me as I started late in life to get to understand computers - you grew up with computers and that is the difference. You are an exceptional coder and nobody doubts that (read my accolades to you all over the show), but you have this manner of not accepting anything but the very best from everybody, because you understand what you are doing.

I am a mere mortal trying to make a success of my third vocation - the first two I was exceptionally successful at. Like you, I am also trying to make this last career a huge success and whether you want to believe it or not, I am very successful but not to my complete satisfaction just yet. On top of that I have this streak of trying to live up to being a "perfectionist" and there is no such thing in Forex. Therefore I have had to change to "strive for excellence, not perfection" in order to curb my frustration which the former brought with it.

So I trust that you will try and understand where I am coming from and that you will allow a little more "lee-way" when dealing with me in future, if at all.

Continued success to you nevertheless.

Mladen,

Thank you for the first link in which I wrote on the 15th of February 2008 :

Let me start by telling you that through the magic worked by Mladen, we now have a stable MTF_XO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am deeply indebted to him...

and one Post later......................Mladen, once again my sincerest thanks.

Have I ever been anything but not deeply appreciative of your work? If I have then please show me where and when as I have no recollection of that. Just last week I recommended your work to someone.

Thank you for the heads-up. I will go through my Threads this weekend.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Thank you for the first link in which I wrote on the 15th of February 2008 :

Let me start by telling you that through the magic worked by Mladen, we now have a stable MTF_XO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am deeply indebted to him...

and one Post later......................Mladen, once again my sincerest thanks.

Have I ever been anything but not deeply appreciative of your work? If I have then please show me where and when as I have no recollection of that. Just last week I recommended your work to someone.

Thank you for the heads-up. I will go through my Threads this weekend.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX

Let us leave this thread for what it is dedicated to : indicators with alerts/signals

I hardly believe that users are interested in our private stuff (private stuff should always be solved privately - did not delete posts, but let this thread be kept free of "private stuff")

all the best

Upgraded stochastic (multi time frame version with alerts and arrows - made more user friendly and shorter - more efficient code) : stochastic_mtfalertsarrows_2.mq4

ValeoFX, Congratulations to your Birthday and with respect to your age and for that you have done, but please, this should be told per PM. Don't feel criticized or mistreat, there are some changes and all have some more stress than ever. All the best.

Hello everyone in this forum and mladen.

As a daytrader alerts may be very useful to get your attention on the right time to the right chart. Mladen introduced a very nice indicator in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page65 which is called smoothed rsi histo.

With a light tweak on the variables input you will get only few signals on extreme zone. It works fine.

Now i can imagine a sound alert with notification would help me tremendously to recognizee those moments, when the color appears. Please , dear mladen is it possible to add such an upgrade to this indicator? ( Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Smoothed RSI histo.mq4 )

I may put a screen snippet in the posting for visualisation. - Its just the blue spot on the bottom.

Files:
newtry.png  55 kb

mladen:
kramachandran59

That indicator repaints

Better not to use it in signaling/alerting mode

Thanks for your reply . Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Regards

myrx:
Hello everyone in this forum and mladen.

As a daytrader alerts may be very useful to get your attention on the right time to the right chart. Mladen introduced a very nice indicator in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page65 which is called smoothed rsi histo.

With a light tweak on the variables input you will get only few signals on extreme zone. It works fine.

Now i can imagine a sound alert with notification would help me tremendously to recognizee those moments, when the color appears. Please , dear mladen is it possible to add such an upgrade to this indicator? ( Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Smoothed RSI histo.mq4 )

I may put a screen snippet in the posting for visualisation. - Its just the blue spot on the bottom.

Myrx, added alerts when the histogram changes color.

Reason: