Coding help - page 84

mladen:
Yes, that is correct

will the atr indicator repaint past closed bars/candles? thanks

kenwa:
will the atr indicator repaint past closed bars/candles? thanks

being a modified XO (that version uses ATR instead of fixed box size) it should not repaint. In any case, here is a version for which I know that does not repaint. Set the period to same and they will have same results (+ this one has alerts when the trend changes)

Files:

mladen:
being a modified XO (that version uses ATR instead of fixed box size) it should not repaint. In any case, here is a version for which I know that does not repaint. Set the period to same and they will have same results (+ this one has alerts when the trend changes)

Hello mladen, many thanks for your quick reply,

do you mean my previous atr indicator would repaint the past bars?

can you make a MTF version of your modified one?

thanks again.

kenwa:
Hello mladen, many thanks for your quick reply,

do you mean my previous atr indicator would repaint the past bars?

can you make a MTF version of your modified one?

thanks again.

The previous one is heavier on the CPU (the new one calculates just the necessary bars, which is 2 most of the time) and there are some points in the old one that can cause some unpredictable behavior

Hi Mladen,

please if you could help me at post n 820 and 821.....your help would be much apreciated...thank's another time for all you do in this beautifull forum!

carbonmimetic:
Hi Mladen, please if you could help me at post n 820 and 821.....your help would be much apreciated...thank's another time for all you do in this beautifull forum!

carbonmimetic

In vertical scale lines are bars bound (try to place a vertical line and you will see that you can not move it away from the bar) so the placement would not be possible using fibonacci ratios

mladen:
The previous one is heavier on the CPU (the new one calculates just the necessary bars, which is 2 most of the time) and there are some points in the old one that can cause some unpredictable behavior

hi mladen, then do previous version and your modified version give basically the same signal in general?

is it possible to have mtf version of your modified one? many thanks.

kenwa:
hi mladen, then do previous version and your modified version give basically the same signal in general? is it possible to have mtf version of your modified one? many thanks.

kenwa

They have to give same results.

Anyway, posted the multi time frame version here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page311

mladen:
carbonmimetic In vertical scale lines are bars bound (try to place a vertical line and you will see that you can not move it away from the bar) so the placement would not be possible using fibonacci ratios

ok...thank you for your answer...I think it is referred to my post n 821...and for post n 820 as regards fibonacci level?can you code it or give me a similar indicator?

thank's in advance.

WAIT A MOMENT...please....I see an important thing: as regard cycle lines......you rightly write that you can not move them after bars bound and it is ok...but I see on chart that when time is passed...vertical line appears after ......so you can code this indicator.

What do you think about?

this image is for clarification.......the vertical line on the right was not visible....but it will appear after:

Files:
anonimo_2.gif  40 kb
Reason: