Requests & Ideas - page 9

Thanks to mladen we got an indicator that tracks for you the last 2 emas cross up and down, I attach it.

I ask you to watch yourself what happens when the 2 ema cross on any market

or timeframe, I like it on 15 min charts.

I hope it is clear, sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian.

I would like to know your opinion about in order to improve this tecnique and why not develop a new complete strategy.

Many thanks to all

Ciao

bulliz

ideas

Hey guys im wondering if any of you have an idea to make a manual system better (more accurate less signals whatever) just better

so far i have 3 indicators

for buys

Laguerre-ACS cross above 0.15

rsi(8) -> ma(5) must be crossing above the 50 level

and

Real MACD Colored must be green and heading closer to the 0 line

i have only made a few trades with it after watching it during the opens and it seems to be good but im sure it could be better

any ideas would be greatly appreciated

o ps sl is 25 tp is 50 at 12 pips profit sl is going to break even

Files:
medussa.bmp  1595 kb

Thanks msquared for sharing your system.

I don't have all indicators called by your template, could you please share the full package?

Many thanks

Regards

bulliz

template+ind.

heres the rest of the system forgot to upload them

place template on 15 min chart

Files:

bulliz:

So, in a bull market I wait the EMA 20 cross Under Ema50 and track the low of the bar cross.

If the price goes lower that level it is a breakout down but my mind is bullish so I wait the price to return the level tracked.

The same for the bear market but reversed.

I found in elite indicators' section something which is not the same but very similar:

Visual Cross MAs tester

Post with indicator is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
ct_1.gif  19 kb

Thanks msquared for posting your good package and thanks newdigital for your precious suggestions.

There are tons of good contents here, and sometimes I lost something...

thanks to all

Regards

bulliz

@mladen would it be possible to add an alert on the change of color please(i am only adding it to my chart to help me with a better entry)

thank you

o to your version of the indicator you posted on post #69 its the ADXm Smoothed

mladen:
Just some poking. Who knows, might be useful Seems that some false signals can be filtered out at almost no lag cost. Also, if SmoothLength < 2, there will be no smoothing, but do not be surprised if the color on some bars is not the same. It was a small issue in the original fixed in this one

msquared

Here you go

regards

mladen

msquared:
@mladen would it be possible to add an alert on the change of color please(i am only adding it to my chart to help me with a better entry)

thank you

o to your version of the indicator you posted on post #69 its the ADXm Smoothed

oo thank you so much thank you that was really fast too

your the man!!

mladen:
msquared

Here you go

regards

mladen
Reason: