XO_Method REVISED - page 20

Hi ValeoFX, I'm still playing with the XO indicators and haven't yet had time to watch

charts or trade the setups I'm trying

would you care to comment on the attached 15m chart re the ZZ_MTF_XO_2

bottom default at 240m, middle at 60m, top is the 4 TX XO2 at default

the yellow VLs mark the beginning of the 240 signals

I'm surprised the signals appear before the others, particularly those at the

2nd and 3rd lines - left to right - both signals beat the 60 and 4 TX

Files:
eurusd_15.gif  33 kb

Please...

ace:
Hi ValeoFX, I'm still playing with the XO indicators and haven't yet had time to watch

charts or trade the setups I'm trying

Please, can you post ZZ_MTF_XO-2 indicator

Thnks

PANNEK:
Please, can you post ZZ_MTF_XO-2 indicator Thnks

It is in the files in post 1 and 2 .

Always a good place to start

Mart

HI

Someone is using ZZ_MTF_XO_2

Does ZZ_MTF_XO_2 repaint?

A best indicator doesn't exist:)

Ciao Massimo

im just confused....do i keep M5 chart open....and load template to a new 1H or 4H chart?

the bottom indicator, looks too good to be true. it must repaint ?

okay from what i observe, u can confirm quite high probability setups with this....i will give it more time. looks pretty okay at least better than 96% of crap that is found on the forum.

ace:
Hi ValeoFX, I'm still playing with the XO indicators and haven't yet had time to watch charts or trade the setups I'm trying

Hi Ace,

First an apology for not responding sooner. I was not on the Forum on Monday and had connectivity issues with my service provider all day today.

Secondly, it is now obvious to me that you have not had this chart open for long enough. Remember what I said............."you need a dedicated chart for all the MTF indicators" no exception. Read the numerous posts on the subject. Reason is obvious.

The reason why the bottom one "outperformed" the other 2 is very simple - it is after the fact and therefore the reading that you see is at the close of that H4-candle. On the 15M-chart it encompasses 16 candles and therefore you will see a result like this most of the time. Some times you see them all lining up perfectly, but that is the exception rather than the rule.

In true terminology, this is NOT repainting and I do not wish to belabour this point ad nauseum, so please forgive me for not visiting there again.

My best advice remains.................keep the charts open for long enough so that you can see how this incredible oscillator performs. It is an outstanding piece of work by its creator, Sharipov Anyur.

Best wishes.

jjk2:
im just confused....do i keep M5 chart open....and load template to a new 1H or 4H chart? the bottom indicator, looks too good to be true. it must repaint ?

Hi JJK,

I think you have the hang of it. Yes, you do keep the M5 open all the time and IF you want to try these indicators on higher TFs, you have to load them on the TF you require.

To give you an idea, I run the XO-2 on 60M with KirPERs @ 4,5 and 6,5 for either the M5; M15 or H1 charts with incredibly accurate results. See for yourself.

I have almost "exhausted" the research on this incredible oscillator and amaze myself with permutations that I have come up with lately that even beats my own original work, but more about that towards the end of this week.

See my reply above to ACE regarding the "repainting" issue.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi JJK,

I think you have the hang of it. Yes, you do keep the M5 open all the time and IF you want to try these indicators on higher TFs, you have to load them on the TF you require.

To give you an idea, I run the XO-2 on 60M with KirPERs @ 4,5 and 6,5 for either the M5; M15 or H1 charts with incredibly accurate results. See for yourself.

I have almost "exhausted" the research on this incredible oscillator and amaze myself with permutations that I have come up with lately that even beats my own original work, but more about that towards the end of this week.

See my reply above to ACE regarding the "repainting" issue.

Best wishes.

what is KirPER ? is this in teh template you've attached?

I see, so the independent M5 chart is opened just for confirmation against longer charts which may repaint?

anyhow, heres my chart. I have combined kukus starlight and heiken ashi and brain trend 2 signals.

also i just couldn't stand all the pivot lines so i am using the one from The Only Pivot thread on this forum.

for CCI, i do not get what that white line does, so i just blackened it out.

that herc oscillator, RSI, and XO stuff is really really good!

Thanks again for an excellent system.

Files:
screensh3ot.gif  23 kb

jjk2:
what is KirPER ? is this in teh template you've attached?

I see, so the independent M5 chart is opened just for confirmation against longer charts which may repaint?

anyhow, heres my chart. I have combined kukus starlight and heiken ashi and brain trend 2 signals.

also i just couldn't stand all the pivot lines so i am using the one from The Only Pivot thread on this forum.

for CCI, i do not get what that white line does, so i just blackened it out.

that herc oscillator, RSI, and XO stuff is really really good!

Thanks again for an excellent system.

Hi JJK,

KirPER is the settings designed to change the XO ever so slightly - one can say it is a filter of some sorts. Do NOT ignore the settings, it makes for great entries.

LONGER Charts DO NOT REPAINT when you use the XO on that particular TF. Please read the reason why MTFs redefine their positions - it is NOT repainting. I wish someone would start a THREAD explaining to everyone once and for all what repainting is!!! Far too many people grab onto an old overworked cliche and apply it incorrectly purely because they did not understand what "repainting" actually means.

Maybe you should contact me via PM so that I can get this sorted out for you once and for all. Not a single experienced trader will think you are smart if you ask whether an indicator repaints. They know when to ask the question and most of them will warn you upfront. I can think of at least a couple of people frequenting this Forum that will tell everyone that a particular indicator is c-r-a-p and if they do, it usually is because they have tested it.

Your method of adding other indicators is NOT mine. So I respectfully request that you do not ask me to comment on what you have put together.

All I CAN and WILL say is that I believe you did not read the second Posting in this Thread with your full attention. You have "blocked-off" THE most important indicator on the CCI and only because you do not understand it!! That indicator will prevent you from making stupid entries and you blocked it off??????????

If you feel that this method is worthwhile, please do yourself a favour and go and reread the first 2 posts. You will not be sorry. Secondly, the offer stands for you to contact me via PM so that i can get your insecurities addressed in order to enjoy this method.

Best wishes.