Please fix this indicator or EA - page 153

privasi:
thank you " mladen " for multi moving average.

hoping for 2 indicators that can not be repaired.

once again, thank you

For !XPS v8 GANN SS simply take any already multi time frame version of ssl or gann high low activator (for example you can use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180790/page5 )

Hello People I need your help, can anybody add MA to this indicator and code it such that when MA cross the Fibo 0%, 50% and 100% after candle close above/below the Fibos, it will sound a wav.file alert? Thank you very much.

Any helps please? mrtools or anybody, can you help me out please?

Is there anyone out there who could help? Please!

romotly007:
Is there anyone out there who could help? Please!

This thread is dedicated to fix (correct) some code that has errors

What exactly are the corrections that should be done in that indicator?

mladen:
This thread is dedicated to fix (correct) some code that has errorsWhat exactly are the corrections that should be done in that indicator?

Thank you. I want to add MA to the indicator such that when the MA crosses any of the 3 fibos up or down, a wav.file sound alert is triggered. (Fibo 0%, 50% and 100%). Help somebody!

hi,

not sure where did i do wrong with this indicator, tried to add 3rd ma as filter to ma cross indicator,

as current setting, it just show arrow each time 2 ma crossed

wanted to make it show signal buy when 2 ma crossed above filter, and sell when 2 ma crossed below filter

hope any of you guys can help,

thanks and regard..

*and yeah, i did go through moving average, cross and ma cross thread on forextsd, from page 1 to last page, or missed some post, maybe..

2ma_crossoverwithfilter.mq4

Hello gurus in the house! Please help me add MA to that indicator...mrtools, anybody?

please fix the attached indicator . it is not working with the latest build of meta trader. many erros when compiling

Files:

candyman752:
please fix the attached indicator . it is not working with the latest build of meta trader. many erros when compiling

Here is a new mt compatible version : momentum_candles_v1_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: