XO_Method REVISED - page 29

RSI(5) crossing RSI(14)

Hi ValeoFX ;

Thanks for sharing for your system. Even though, I don't understand your system. . Maybe later I will study. I just attached an indicator based on your statement above. I hope you like it

PS: I just update the file!! Now is correct!!

Files:

RSI(5) crossing RSI(14)

Sorry there were bugs in the indicator. I attached the new one.

Files:

Latest template

Hi Valeo,

In a recent post, you attached a picture with some experimental indicators. Can you attach the absolute latest template and indicators to the first post please?

Thank you if you can do this. And thank you anyway for a huge amount of work in helping others.

The post was: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page17

I am back.................

Hi guys,

Thank you for keeping the Thread "alive" during my absence - especially Big Joe............

Also, for the good wishes regarding my Mom. She has improved remarkably and for now at least, "out of the woods". Again I appreciate all the good wishes I received from so many of you. It is much appreciated.

Let me start by telling you that through the magic worked by Mladen, we now have a stable MTF_XO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am deeply indebted to him, but also to Big Joe who helped testing the offending culprit until we finally had the correct one. Joe, you are a star. I appreciate you very much and you know it. I attach it here for you so that you can start using it immediately. I will update everything this weekend even if it takes me the entire weekend.

Thank you for being patient with me during the past few weeks. It is good to know that the Thread will not die in my absence and that is a healthy sign.

The updated Template will also follow, but not right now as I have to first get #Post 2 and 3 sorted out please.

Best wishes.

Files:

Btw................

BTW guys, the reason for the "score" attached to the XO, is that Mladen did not want to get confused. So I suggest that you remove any XO_MTF that may confuse you or your MT4, and clean-up the name for yourself. Nothing sinisters about the name.

Mladen, once again my sincerest thanks.

Best wishes.

Anyone tested this????????????

spoof:
Sorry there were bugs in the indicator. I attached the new one.

Thank you Spoof for this indicator. Much appreciate your willingness to help us achieve success.

Any of you other guys tested this? And what are you thinking? Please let me know. Joe, if you have tested, please tell me via PM.

Best wishes.

stevebateson:
Hi Valeo,

In a recent post, you attached a picture with some experimental indicators. Can you attach the absolute latest template and indicators to the first post please?

Thank you if you can do this. And thank you anyway for a huge amount of work in helping others.

The post was: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page17

Hi Steve, just a little more patience and it will all be revealed. Thanks.

Help neede urgently...............

Guys when I tried to download the indicator posted by Spoof above, my downloading window gives me a reading that gives the Indicator a name...................53302d1201758407-xo_method etc.

Something is wrong and I don't know how to overcome the problem. This indicator is naturally non-existent.

Please help a.s.a.p.

Thanks a lot.

Dear Valeo, it's nice to hearing you. Hope you are well.

I zipped the indicator, tell me if this working.

Or check your mail, i just send it too

Files:

Just check the new Mladen XO.

WWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

The revolution is here ...

Reason: