Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1201

blueface:
Hi mladen

I found a EA,its session style is very nice and clean,if you can rewrite a session indi based this EA?Just need for this part of session

Keep its style,I mean display.

Kind Regards.

blueface

I do not understand : why should something be rewritten if it works?

mladen:
blueface I do not understand : why should something be rewritten if it works?

Hi mladen

its EA have too much function,I just need the part of the session,its display is nice and clean to understand.

And its a EA,not Indi.

So I request it.

Kind Regards.

Hello mladen,

i have to request:

1- Derivative indicator have a problem with new mt4 build. May you please check it out.

2- Volume indicator, may you please add an option to alert for a close bar.

Thx in advance and have a great day.

:
Hello mladen,

i have to request:

1- Derivative indicator have a problem with new mt4 build. May you please check it out.

dkaans

Here is the upgraded derivative oscillator compatible with new metatrader 4 : derivative_oscillator_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen,

Thank you for your very fast reply.

i hope you have time for the second one.

Fallowing as always.

dkaans:
Hello mladen,

i have to request:

Here is this one too : sonicr_va_white_ve1_01.mq4

To make it alert on a current bars set the AlertOnBar to 0. You can set tat parameter to whatever bar you wish (except negative values since it will never alerts)

Hi mladen,

This one created some errors.

May you please take another look when you have time.

Sorry to disturb you.

Have a great day.

Sir, please add a pop up message alert with sound to this indicator when yellow horizontal lines just appear on chart. Thanks in advance.

Upgraded, made more user friendly and one error with alert in multi time frame mode corrected, trend signal alerts indicator (mulyti time frame of course too) : trend_signal_alerts_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

chirag77:
Sir, please add a pop up message alert with sound to this indicator when yellow horizontal lines just appear on chart. Thanks in advance.

Chirag77, have this more user friendly version with alerts when the yellow lines appear and disappear.

Reason: