Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1188

mrdavid:
This modified nrp sidus indicator has a sound alert (somewhat erratic).

Please add message alert showing the currency pair when a signal has been generated.

Thank you.

mrdavid

Are you aware that sidus 2 repaints?

Would someone add a popup box alert to this indicator when the pairs move by 3 places?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Would someone add a popup box alert to this indicator when the pairs move by 3 places?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Any chance of seeing the original source code (non-decompiled)?

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

i'd prefer to see 1 or 2 places on one side versus the others that are pointing in the opposite direction...something like that

also prefer cc ccfp oscillator personally the oscillator gives more info

mrtools:
Johnjacob, this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc 2.ex4 might be what your looking for.

Hello mladen and mrtools,

thank you for the indi mrtools. for some reason i get no sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses the 25 level up from below or sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses 25 level down from above. heres the input values i was using..

https://gyazo.com/90243f419533592aade9be27f63da605

any help is really appreciated and thank you guys very much in advance.

ps...if i want to have the indi to alert only on current, do i leave both alert on and alert on current on true. or alert on false and alert on current true?

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

thank you for the indi mrtools. for some reason i get no sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses the 25 level up from below or sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses 25 level down from above. heres the input values i was using..

https://gyazo.com/90243f419533592aade9be27f63da605

any help is really appreciated and thank you guys very much in advance.

ps...if i want to have the indi to alert only on current, do i leave both alert on and alert on current on true. or alert on false and alert on current true?

Johnjacob, the indicator is made to alerts if dmi plus dmi minus and greater than the PlusMinusLevel. for the indicator to alert on current, leave both the alerts on and alert on current to true.

mladen:
soil82 Here is a version with alerts added : dt_oscillator_amp_alerts.mq4

mr. mladen

this indicator not working for new built mt4,,

please fix it.. thanks

al_badaru:
mr. mladen

please fix it.. thanks

Hi badaru

it is working with me nicely without any problem.

al_badaru:
mr. mladen

please fix it.. thanks

al_badaru

Yep, it had a problem in multi time frame mode with alerts (it was alerting but only with default alert settings, in normal mode alerts were working OK).

Here s a corrected version (and an upgraded version easier to use - it was a very old indicator, it was about time it gets upgraded to be able to use new possibilities of mt4) : dt_oscillator_amp_alerts_2.mq4

wanted draw line after change bar

if u can add alert

Files:
Reason: