Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1188

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Is it possible to add alert to this please when candle CLOSES above/below. Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ANITHA**:
Please help me.is it possible to add alert when prices touches trend magic indicator line on current

Trend magic is a renamed super trend. Look for super trend indicator with alerts

mladen:
Trend magic is a renamed super trend. Look for super trend indicator with alerts

I want alert not for color change., i want only ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE. Trend magic [cci+ATR] IS DIFFERENT FROM SUPER TREND INDICATOR. THANK U FOR QUICK REPLY.

mrdavid
mrdavid  

This modified nrp sidus indicator has a sound alert (somewhat erratic).

Please add message alert showing the currency pair when a signal has been generated.

Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrdavid:
This modified nrp sidus indicator has a sound alert (somewhat erratic).

Please add message alert showing the currency pair when a signal has been generated.

Thank you.

mrdavid

Are you aware that sidus 2 repaints?

George
George  

Would someone add a popup box alert to this indicator when the pairs move by 3 places?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Would someone add a popup box alert to this indicator when the pairs move by 3 places?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

i'd prefer to see 1 or 2 places on one side versus the others that are pointing in the opposite direction...something like that

also prefer cc ccfp oscillator personally the oscillator gives more info

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Any chance of seeing the original source code (non-decompiled)?

john jacob
john jacob  
mrtools:
Johnjacob, this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc 2.ex4 might be what your looking for.

Hello mladen and mrtools,

thank you for the indi mrtools. for some reason i get no sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses the 25 level up from below or sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses 25 level down from above. heres the input values i was using..

https://gyazo.com/90243f419533592aade9be27f63da605

any help is really appreciated and thank you guys very much in advance.

ps...if i want to have the indi to alert only on current, do i leave both alert on and alert on current on true. or alert on false and alert on current true?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

thank you for the indi mrtools. for some reason i get no sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses the 25 level up from below or sound alert when (-/+)DMI line crosses 25 level down from above. heres the input values i was using..

https://gyazo.com/90243f419533592aade9be27f63da605

any help is really appreciated and thank you guys very much in advance.

ps...if i want to have the indi to alert only on current, do i leave both alert on and alert on current on true. or alert on false and alert on current true?

Johnjacob, the indicator is made to alerts if dmi plus dmi minus and greater than the PlusMinusLevel. for the indicator to alert on current, leave both the alerts on and alert on current to true.