4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 8

Hello Mladen

You is one the best programmers MT4, Your work is fantastic!!!

you have a site or blog? I would like to know your job better.

Bye

heirick:
Hello Mladen

You is one the best programmers MT4, Your work is fantastic!!!

you have a site or blog? I would like to know your job better.

Bye

If you get any answer please let me know !

:)

CCI Rising falling

I have the CCI_Bars indicator installed that shows the CCI level across hte 1m, 5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h time frames.

Is there an idicator that will show the direction of the CCI for these same time frames available? I am simply interested in wheter the current CCI value is higher or lower on the current candle than on the previous candle. It could simply be an arrow for each of the time frames with a green arrow for up and a red arrow for down.... I would use it in conjunction with the CCI_Bars indicator, so custom placement on the screen would also be handy.

Thanks guys!

mladen:
This is a 4 time frame ADX.

As it is obvious, it has 3 states. The "empty" state is when the value of ADX is bellow AdxLevel. If adx value is above adx level then the trend is determined from DI+ and DI- values. If someone wished a pure DI+ to DI- levels trend it is enough to set adx level to 0 and there will be no neutral zones in that case

Thank Mladen God bless you . You are a blessing to humanity. What an inspiring way to live life

RSI versus others levels

sohocool:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your 4Times indicators.

This one is RSI against level 50.

Regards.

Hello, please what should I change in the code so that it becomes RSI versus level 40 or 60 ?

I've tried to look for a "50" in the code, but it seems it is linked to Awesome Oscillator, I don't really get it.

Thanks a lot.

airquest

Find the following two lines in the code :

double ao = iRSI(NULL,timeFrames[k],rsiper,price,y); bool isUp = (ao>50);

The first line is retreiving the value of rsi (don't look at the name of the variable, the important is the iRSI() function)

The second line is comparing the value of the rsi to 50. The problem is that f you want to check levels 40 and 60 you are going to have 3 states instead of 2 and than isUp can not be boolen but must be some other kind of variable and the lines after these two lines must be altered to show those 3 states

airquest:
Hello, please what should I change in the code so that it becomes RSI versus level 40 or 60 ?

I've tried to look for a "50" in the code, but it seems it is linked to Awesome Oscillator, I don't really get it.

Thanks a lot.

mladen:
airquest

Find the following two lines in the code :

double ao = iRSI(NULL,timeFrames[k],rsiper,price,y); bool isUp = (ao>50);

The first line is retreiving the value of rsi (don't look at the name of the variable, the important is the iRSI() function)

The second line is comparing the value of the rsi to 50. The problem is that f you want to check levels 40 and 60 you are going to have 3 states instead of 2 and than isUp can not be boolen but must be some other kind of variable and the lines after these two lines must be altered to show those 3 states

Thanks Mladen, I know I can not show three states, so I will just try first to put two indicators, one that shows RSI versus 40 and one versus 60. I'll see what it looks like. So I just have to change 50 to 40 or 60, right ? Thanks a lot. Best regards.

airquest:

Thanks a lot.

Hello Airquest,

We can do an indicator with "extern Level".

Regards.

sohocool:
Hello Airquest,

We can do an indicator with "extern Level".

Regards.

Thanks a lot sohocool. That's great !

4TF Bar BB stop

I searched the thread but does not seem to be done yet

Can MLaden kindly do this one too/

With much appreciation

Reason: