Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 846

Hi mladen/ mrtools,

thanks for your good works here. Please i will appreciate if this indicator has mtf and alert signals when colour changes.

God bless you.

Regards

Files:

gabrielumoh:
Hi mladen/ mrtools,

thanks for your good works here. Please i will appreciate if this indicator has mtf and alert signals when colour changes.

God bless you.

Regards

gabrielumoh

Multi time frame version of it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page425

A bit different version but with multi time frame and alerts was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page440

Mladen,

thanks so much. I have seen that version previously. Please help me make this version mtf and alert. Its because of the difference i need this. Thanks in advance.

God bless.

Mladen, mrtools

thanx for all your gestures

just need an alert on this indicator,

thanks in advance

mladen:
lrathi As far as I see if you turn the AlertsSoundON it is already triggering pop up alert

Thanks MLaden,

I did not even try the sound alert to TRUE. Great news. Would it be possible to add an email alert to this indicator?

There is a 4 Timeframe bar indicator for BB which I have on my PC. However, it does not attach to my charts? Any reason? new build of MT4?

If I can get the 4 TF BAR indicator functonal with this version of BB stop will be fabulous.

Also if 2 or 3 time frames line up does it give an alert/

Many thanks again

lrathi:

Hi,

how do you use the BBands_StopsV1A_mtf when the Indicator has errors....Line 111, 113....

Here is a version that is new mql compatible : bbands_stopsv1a_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi,

how do you use the BBands_StopsV1A_mtf when the Indicator has errors....Line 111, 113....

That's why it doesn't attach to the charts.

Oh, I see below, mLaden has cleaned that up already...awesome.

rplust:
Here is a version that is new mql compatible : bbands_stopsv1a_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

The 4 TF Bar for BB stop indicator does not attach to charts. I have tried with the new version posted of BB stop indicator.

Here is the indicator. Please let me know what version of BB stop it requires. I would love the BBands_STOPS VIA_mtf nmc.mq4 version to be used in 4tf Bar indicator.

Thanks again

Files:

mladen:

Hi Mladen,

The 4 TF Bar for BB stop indicator does not attach to charts. I have tried with the new version posted of BB stop indicator.

Here is the indicator. Please let me know what version of BB stop it requires. I would love the BBands_STOPS VIA_mtf nmc.mq4 version to be used in 4tf Bar indicator.

Thanks again

Version compatible with new mql : 4_time_frame_bb_stops_nmc.mq4

It does not need any external indicator (it calculates bb stops on its own)

Files:

lrathi:

Version compatible with new mql : 4_time_frame_bb_stops_nmc.mq4

It does not need any external indicator (it calculates bb stops on its own)

Thanks so much MLaden all is working well on charts.

Reason: