myname
myname  

MT adx is not an adx at all. That is something they refused to accept for year - only in new mt4 you can find a "Wilders' adx" - which is the adx used on any decent and normal trading platform

[Deleted]  

hello mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to create a directional movement index level cross alert? just need a sound alert when dmi(+) line crosses a level of choice and when dmi(-) line crosses a level of choice. really much appreciated .. thank you very much in advance. sorry for bothering you guys..

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools:
Nkcoghill, think this would match your first request, the second not sure what you base turning down from up and vice versa.

ps) sorry forgot to attach

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools, is it possible to create a directional movement index level cross alert? just need a sound alert when dmi(+) line crosses a level of choice and when dmi(-) line crosses a level of choice. really much appreciated .. thank you very much in advance. sorry for bothering you guys..

Johnjacob, this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc 2.ex4 might be what your looking for.

[Deleted]  

Sir,PLEASE HELP ME, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE,[CURRENT]

[Deleted]  

Please help me.is it possible to add alert when prices touches trend magic indicator line on current

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Is it possible to add alert to this please when candle CLOSES above/below. Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ANITHA**:
Please help me.is it possible to add alert when prices touches trend magic indicator line on current

Trend magic is a renamed super trend. Look for super trend indicator with alerts

[Deleted]  
mladen:
Trend magic is a renamed super trend. Look for super trend indicator with alerts

I want alert not for color change., i want only ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE. Trend magic [cci+ATR] IS DIFFERENT FROM SUPER TREND INDICATOR. THANK U FOR QUICK REPLY.

mrdavid
mrdavid  

This modified nrp sidus indicator has a sound alert (somewhat erratic).

Please add message alert showing the currency pair when a signal has been generated.

Thank you.

Files: