Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1187

Anonymous
Anonymous  

Hi Mladen, can i ask your help to make this indicator in metatrader new work and when the turn signal is no sign the trend arrows and adjust the setting the picture i included.

Thank you for your attention

*** sorry my English is not good

Files:
setting.png 36 kb
xpma.mq4 17 kb
nkcoghill
nkcoghill  

Hi does anyone know of a MACD alert indicator (arrows would be nice) that matches this screen shot, I have found one already but it gives the alert one candle later than I want it to. Screenshot by Lightshot , the one I have is an ex4 so no point in uploading it.

edit: I would also like one that also has an alert when it turns from down to up and vice versa maybe with a bigger arrow for that.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
nkcoghill:
Hi does anyone know of a MACD alert indicator (arrows would be nice) that matches this screen shot, I have found one already but it gives the alert one candle later than I want it to. Screenshot by Lightshot , the one I have is an ex4 so no point in uploading it. edit: I would also like one that also has an alert when it turns from down to up and vice versa maybe with a bigger arrow for that.

Nkcoghill, think this would match your first request, the second not sure what you base turning down from up and vice versa.

amiralias
amiralias  
mladen:
johnjacob You can use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADX_WildersDMI_v1.02 alerts.mq4It has both types of alerts, but you can chose which type you wish to be alerted on

hi dear mladen and mr tools

is it possible to have the above indicator for built in mt4 adx or for " fx sniper's adx mode " indicators with all alarms ?

thanks in advance for time and effort .

myname
myname  

MT adx is not an adx at all. That is something they refused to accept for year - only in new mt4 you can find a "Wilders' adx" - which is the adx used on any decent and normal trading platform

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to create a directional movement index level cross alert? just need a sound alert when dmi(+) line crosses a level of choice and when dmi(-) line crosses a level of choice. really much appreciated .. thank you very much in advance. sorry for bothering you guys..

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools:
Nkcoghill, think this would match your first request, the second not sure what you base turning down from up and vice versa.

ps) sorry forgot to attach

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools, is it possible to create a directional movement index level cross alert? just need a sound alert when dmi(+) line crosses a level of choice and when dmi(-) line crosses a level of choice. really much appreciated .. thank you very much in advance. sorry for bothering you guys..

Johnjacob, this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc 2.ex4 might be what your looking for.

Sir,PLEASE HELP ME, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE,[CURRENT]

Please help me.is it possible to add alert when prices touches trend magic indicator line on current