Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1190

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ANITHA**:
I want alert not for color change., i want only ALERT WHEN PRICE TOUCHES TREND MAGIC INDICATOR LINE. Trend magic [cci+ATR] IS DIFFERENT FROM SUPER TREND INDICATOR. THANK U FOR QUICK REPLY.

ANITHA**

The trend magic line is not equal to cci+atr.

Look for atr stops and you shall find a version with prices crosses atr stops

darrenlall
darrenlall  

Hello Mladen, mr tools

I found this indicator. but it doesnt even want to do a visual in strategy tester. Could you guys look at it an fix it. I think there might be a bug in the coding. it is a MA cross, and its a little different then the other MA cross indicators. because the results are a little then a regular 5MA - 20MA cross. could you just get it to work in realtime. here it is

regards,

Darren Lall

Files:
cross.mq4 2 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
darrenlall:
Hello Mladen, mr tools

I found this indicator. but it doesnt even want to do a visual in strategy tester. Could you guys look at it an fix it. I think there might be a bug in the coding. it is a MA cross, and its a little different then the other MA cross indicators. because the results are a little then a regular 5MA - 20MA cross. could you just get it to work in realtime. here it is

regards,

Darren Lall

Darren

You are trying to use future values for iMaFastPrevious and iMaSlowPrevious. Since they will always be 0, expressions like iMaFastPreviousiMaSlowPrevious will never be true

As soon as you stop using futere values for those variables, the indicator will work

darrenlall
darrenlall  

Can you still fix it, and post it? so it doesnt use future values and let see what the results are?

regards

Darren

William Snyder
William Snyder  
darrenlall:
Can you still fix it, and post it? so it doesnt use future values and let see what the results are?

regards

Darren

Darren this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2 is the same thing except it doesn't use future values and no repaint.

Anonymous
Anonymous  

HI MLADEN and MRTOOLSCan i ask for help to improve these indicators in order to work on the latest version of MetaTrader 4.

Thank you

Files:
xpma.mq4 17 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
privasi:
HI MLADEN and MRTOOLSCan i ask for help to improve these indicators in order to work on the latest version of MetaTrader 4. Thank you

privasi

Answer posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page167

George
George  

I hope that this indicator can have a popup alert when the lines cross.

Illustration attached of the indicator and also the mq4 folder.

Appreciate responses.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TEAMTRADER:
I hope that this indicator can have a popup alert when the lines cross.

Illustration attached of the indicator and also the mq4 folder.

Appreciate responses.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

That indicator has 32 possible types of alerts. One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hello Mladen and Mr. Tools. May you please put an alert on mnATR Range indicator that alerts me when the current candle has a higher range than the ATR. Also if you could put an alert on the wick0.3 that alerts me as soon as the wick meter touches the ATR bands. Thank you so much in advance.

Files: