MTF Stochastic - page 3

mladen:
Version with alerts

Upgraded version : now it has alert for levels cross - break and revert - 4 types of alerts. But keep in mind that it is a multi time frame indicator and that alerts are a subject to change if more than 1 time frame is used to "construct" the stochastic

mladen:

Upgraded version : now it has alert for levels cross - break and revert - 4 types of alerts. But keep in mind that it is a multi time frame indicator and that alerts are a subject to change if more than 1 time frame is used to "construct" the stochastic

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to display multiple periods when selecting more timeframes?

In the latest version it displays only the last clicked timeframe button instead of all clicked/selected ones.

Thanks in advance! 

Angela1985:

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to display multiple periods when selecting more timeframes?

In the latest version it displays only the last clicked timeframe button instead of all clicked/selected ones.

Thanks in advance! 

Composite stochastic combines stochastic from multiple time frames into a single stochastic. So, it will always display just 1 (combined) value regardless of how many time frames you chose

mladen:
Composite stochastic combines stochastic from multiple time frames into a single stochastic. So, it will always display just 1 (combined) value regardless of how many time frames you chose

Maybe i didn't use the correct format, but please see the picture for the example. I use your 'All time frame stochastic' -indicator but it seems that it needs some update's;

- The buttons aren't fully visible

- no alerts like the 1.1 version

Or is there already a version that i missed?

Thanks.... again!

Files:
XAUUSDM1.png  66 kb

Angela1985:

Maybe i didn't use the correct format, but please see the picture for the example. I use your 'All time frame stochastic' -indicator but it seems that it needs some update's;

- The buttons aren't fully visible

- no alerts like the 1.1 version

Or is there already a version that i missed?

Thanks.... again!

Use this version

mladen:

Use this version

Dearest MLADEN

i think "DSS" having problem with horizontal shift.

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i think "DSS" having problem with horizontal shift.

regards

Now I can not find the mq4 file on my PC :)

As soon as i can, will make anew one ;(

mladen:

Now I can not find the mq4 file on my PC :)

As soon as i can, will make anew one ;(

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,i can guess "squeezed composite jungle" of mq4/mq5 on your pc :):)

regards

mladen:

Use this version

Thanks, works perfect!

any updates on the all time frame DSS?

Appreciate if someone can direct to a all time frame rsi or rsx or composite rsi .

thanks

Reason: