Trading System by Xard777 - page 260

xard777:
Update

I fixed the alarm problem, should work OK now.

All the best

Xard777

Thanks Xard for the great work.

M new to forex and this forum, will try to learn to use your system.

Thank's Xard777 Sir. I am big fan of your trading system . I'm collected Some of your System .... but i want to collect all of your trading system ... Can any one give me link of Xard777 all trading system ... or upload ... (weak in english)

Update

Enclosed Screenshot plus files...

TIME-LOCK Setup - Imgur

All the best

Xard777

Files:

Am unable to download the new set up , it says invalid download link

xard777:
Try this one... Xard777

Thanks sir

Try this one...

Xard777

Sir,

I respact you like my mom and dad. Sir don't mind .. i have a suggestion for you.

Please take time to develop your trading system... and publish the more profitable version of you trading

system. I'm confess which version of your trading system i should use ... and if possible to make a pdf of your trading system when to buy-sell and exit ... please publish ...

it will be your kind. and sir please also publish your trading system ... first page of this thread ... it will be helpful for use ... thanks sir, for spent your precious time...

New update working a treat...

Photo Album - Imgur

Have a good weekend everyone.

Xard777

@Xard777 and Co

The visual presentation of the system is amazingly clear, it gets better from upgrade to upgrade, the higher TF colored bar as background is an extraordinary help, the care for details is remarkable and the charts make you want to understand everything: whow ... here you realize that things are extremely sophisticated and to be honest, even after voluminous reading and focused searching the thread not that clear as I would like it to be (in other words I have still to do some more homework. I hope for a little help of my friends ;-)

Allow me to say, that the down arrows are just a tiny bit too close to action (Laptop-mode).

Thanks to all of you who are behind this strategy. Mike P

Hi Mike P, Re the Gap of the Arrows, you can adjust them from the menu.

Simply go to Trend Arrow indicator and scroll down the Inputs menu, you will see the arrowsUpperGap & arrows LowerGap fields.

Try changing each field in steps of say 0.5

Once you are happy with the results simply save the template and you are set.

I will post a chart with descriptions of some of the indicators to give you a better idea of the setup.

All the best

Xard777

Reason: