Moving Average - page 132

SLMA indicator : slma.mq4

Files:
slma.mq4  2 kb

poster:
SLMA indicator : slma.mq4

Interesting ...

Hi Mladen ji! First of all i thank you for your great support for other traders you giving. I respect you because without expectation you helping other peoples. I need one help. I already asked this help on another forum title also. But for the safety purpose i asked you here again. Please help me sir.

I want to add alert (sound and dialogue box) to the price when it touches the EMA (any number). For example on this picture i am using 35 EMA for 1H time frame with solar wind joy indicators. This setup giving me decent profit. All i want is when the price trigger the EMA it should give alert. If anybody would do this, it would be great help for me.

p.s: i want it alert by multiple timeframe and the ema number can be modified.

Files:
ema.jpg  145 kb

StepMA v5 indicator : step-ma-v5-indicator.mq4

here is step MA v9.1

Files:

Dear Mladen

Can you add smoohing option to Kalman filter?Little smoothing would not hurt.Thanks.

Files:

mladen:
nevar

Without arguing if that is Kalman filter or not, here is one way how that kind of calculation can possibly made smoother (since the ways of smoothing are virtually limitless) : kalman_filter_2.mq4

PS: Sharpness and PriceSmoothing both set to 10 on the example - the rest is default

Can it be made as a 2 colored line?

mladen:
Here you go :

Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks

on my own:
Can it be made as a 2 colored line?

Here you go : kalman_filter_2.1.mq4

Files:
kf.gif  85 kb
Reason: