Regression Metatrader Expert Advisor

We have added parameters:

AccDigits = 5; //4 or 5 digits

CheckTradeTime = true; //check trade time yes/no

CheckD1Bar = true; //check D1.MaxSize yes/no

D1.MaxSize = 150; //max. size of D1 candle (first closed daily candle) from high to low, pips

BackTest

Linear Regression Channel

Second-power (Parabolic) Polynomial Regression Channel

Third-power Polynomial Regression Channel

Hello,

This is a really good EA. Could you, please, add also an alert to it?

robertinno:
We have added parameters:

AccDigits = 5; //4 or 5 digits

CheckTradeTime = true; //check trade time yes/no

CheckD1Bar = true; //check D1.MaxSize yes/no

D1.MaxSize = 150; //max. size of D1 candle (first closed daily candle) from high to low, pips

BackTest

dobruskina,

The one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181952 already has alerts

dobruskina:
Hello, This is a really good EA. Could you, please, add also an alert to it?

mladen,

You as usual ready to help.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Dobruskina

mladen:
dobruskina, The one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181952 already has alerts

I am interested in the Third-power Polynomial Regression Channel. Is there an indicator that calculates the slope of the channel? What I mean by slope is an indicator showing whether the channel is trending up, down or flat. Any help will be appreciated.

crussev:
I am interested in the Third-power Polynomial Regression Channel. Is there an indicator that calculates the slope of the channel? What I mean by slope is an indicator showing whether the channel is trending up, down or flat. Any help will be appreciated.

crussev

Third order polynomial regression channel will almost never be flat, and if we take into consideration the whole channel over some segment the trend is not so easy to determine. The simplest way is to extrapolate it and get an estimate (like this example)

And the last : polynomial regression channel recalculates - making an EA using recalculating values as signals for entries is not a good idea

Files:
regression.gif  44 kb

A slope line trade close ea

Good morning,

I don't visit this forum for some time.

Can someone please program EA/indicator which closes the one/all opened trades when the price touches a slope line.

(ex. when the price is in a tunnel and touch the limit then the open trades are closed). The line have to be defined separately, as a standalone object. Thanks.

Sorry if I did not post the request in the good thread.

Reason: