Best indicator parade - page 18

godfreyh:
How's this then for smooth , yet non lagging , , coded an MA oscillator of the RSX and color keyed the down slopes and upslopes. Above 0 = buy, below 0= sell

Yeah, nice one, were can it be found?

New bee - Indicators - To Use

Hello Experts,

I'm a new bee to forex. Can you tell me what indicators to use, the TOP5 and also provide me the download link how to use descriptions. help me to grow.

(Req) What is the Best 4H Indicator?

Question for my friends

What is the Best forex MT4 Indicator for the 4H chart. Your submissions and shares will be immensely appreciated!

Pava:
I also use ip_aarg...not to see the market direction...but to know ifmarket is trending or not...when it's wide...market is not moving...when it's narrow...market is trending

Hello Mr. Pava. could u tell me what is the name of indicator colour Aqua and Magenta that i give an arrow ?. tanks

Files:
a.gif  50 kb

fractals extended....they are everywhere

fontan4:
Hello Mr. Pava. could u tell me what is the name of indicator colour Aqua and Magenta that i give an arrow ?. tanks

caoy2009:
following my previous post #163, I also look at the line chart which is clearer. And I set major grid lines by 0.0100

the sub chart is reversal candlesticks with EMAs

Could anyone share reversal candlestick in seperate window as this picture?

Best indicator

mrtool or mladen could say to me which you think is the best indicator for scalping? I ask this question because you see many indicators with their work, thank you very much for it

elcomepips:
mrtool or mladen could say to me which you think is the best indicator for scalping? I ask this question because you see many indicators with their work, thank you very much for it

Elcomepips, I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice on this because I don't scalp, don't think my nerves could handle it, am more of an intraday trader, but as far as indicators for scalping, would just about say any, main thing you don't want is neither a , recalculating or a repainting indicator after that would have to be a personal preference for you.

elcomepips:

elcomepips ZZ is the best scalping indicator....

mrtools:
Elcomepips, I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice on this because I don't scalp, don't think my nerves could handle it, am more of an intraday trader, but as far as indicators for scalping, would just about say any, main thing you don't want is neither a , recalculating or a repainting indicator after that would have to be a personal preference for you.

mrtools for intraday do you trade with or without indicators ... if you do is there any system you would suggest ...

Thanks in advance

Reason: