Trend indicators - page 25

Hi mrtools, this indi repaints?

mrtools:
Hi Voltagetoe, Small change just made the x1 and x2 user controlled, the x1 is overbought for normalized Wpr and x2 is oversold for normalized Wpr. The indicator is already using range to determine arrow distance from price.

Robson Paludo:
Hi mrtools, this indi repaints?

Hi Robson Paludo,

No repaint but after double checking the indicator found a minor error in the indicator width i had it at 0.03, should have been a whole number btw. 1-5. So this version i am posting here is right.

Files:

tampa:
"Indestructible trend winner"

Do the little green dots repaint in this indi?

thanks mrtools, but it continue repainting after you change the timeframe and go back, arrows appears..please look at the pics

mrtools:
Hi Robson Paludo, No repaint but after double checking the indicator found a minor error in the indicator width i had it at 0.03, should have been a whole number btw. 1-5. So this version i am posting here is right.
Files:
mma.png  134 kb

Robson Paludo:
thanks mrtools, but it continue repainting after you change the timeframe and go back, arrows appears..please look at the pics

Thanks Robson Paludo wasn't able to recreate the problem,but saw some possibilities that I changed, put this version i am posting on my charts seemed ok to me.

Files:

Hi mrtools, apparently the arrow is repainting yet, take a look

mrtools:
Thanks Robson Paludo wasn't able to recreate the problem,but saw some possibilities that I changed, put this version i am posting on my charts seemed ok to me.
Files:
mma1.png  129 kb

Robson Paludo:

Hi Robson Paludo,

Tried back and forth 5 min to 1 min can't get the arrows to move so not sure what is going on with yours, one thing i have noticed is the arrows will come on and off in between bars but once they are closed i haven't seen any repainting.On the chart pictures started with m1, then m5, then back to m1.

Files:
min1.gif  21 kb
min5.gif  24 kb
back_to_m1.gif  21 kb

Robson Paludo:

Robson Paludo,

Just saw it for me the indicator not refreshing tried another fix, will see if that solves it before posting,sorry for the hassle and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Indicator

mrtools:
Hi Robson Paludo, Tried back and forth 5 min to 1 min can't get the arrows to move so not sure what is going on with yours, one thing i have noticed is the arrows will come on and off in between bars but once they are closed i haven't seen any repainting.On the chart pictures started with m1, then m5, then back to m1.

Dear Mr.Tools

Which Indicator is this. Where can I found and download

udit101:
Dear Mr.Tools Which Indicator is this. Where can I found and download

Hi Udit

Best to download the one from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972 post#195

Reason: