FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 33

AndreyZak:

I'm not Yusuf, but here's a screenshot

I can't figure out how to use your tool.... Can you tell me more about it?

AndreyZak:

Comments, as far as I personally understand this indicator from the author's description: The trader's yellow line and one should follow its direction when trading. When all lines merge into one it means a high probability that the chosen market direction is correct. But on the screenshot the red one is still showing downwards, so it is neither here nor there :)))

Here is the link to the indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10339

Thank you.

AndreyZak:

Comments, as far as I personally understand this indicator from the author's description: The trader's yellow line and one should follow its direction when trading. When all lines merge into one it means a high probability that the chosen market direction is correct. But the red line in the screenshot still points downwards, so it is neither here nor there :)))

I'm sorry, what TF should I use and do I need to change the settings accordingly?

AndreyZak:

Comments, as far as I personally understand this indicator from the author's description: The trader's yellow line and one should follow its direction when trading. When all lines merge into one it means a high probability that the chosen market direction is correct. But on the screenshot the red one is still showing downwards, so it is neither here nor there :)))

I dont know how many screenshots of this idyuk, all lines did not merge into one )))))) and probably will never merge ))))))

Your description is obviously wrong, the author was telling a slightly different story. As it is today it looks more like a roach on the market )))))))

I don't know about the indy, but I see that at least a correction on H1 is being prepared, I added another buy with a target of 1.4457, the second without a tp.

I have an idea like this

Hi all. do you think it is worth buying the euro in a big way today due to the rate hike

LeMaxx:
Hi all. do you think it is worth buying the euro in a big way today due to the rate hike
As an option ... stand back... the reaction to the information will last for a few days... so enter after an hour or so... it will be quieter... If you like aggressive trading with an understanding and preparedness for significant losses then....

strangerr:

And the comments? Because I don't know anything about it.

You can make up your own comments.

margaret:

Experts expect ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet to sound hawkish, while Bank of England management will provide dovish comments. The natural inference from such assumptions is a recommendation to buy EUR/GBP. J.P.Morgan advises to open long positions at 0.8960, putting stops below 0.8870 and targeting 0.9200.

Your analysts are being vicious - I'm not going in there now:

Reason: