Tnx for hint. I found link, and buy.

:):)

Good for you.

Happy trading

andrahme:
Tnx for hint. I found link, and buy.

130.00 USD?

Hi Mladen,

This is a decompiled indicator i found on a Russian forum and i think it has probably been renamed. Are you able to identify what this indicator actually is and also whether it repaints. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

indicator.mq4

Files:
indicator.mq4  3 kb

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

This is a decompiled indicator i found on a Russian forum and i think it has probably been renamed. Are you able to identify what this indicator actually is and also whether it repaints. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

indicator.mq4

Jasjit

If you had just one chance to guess which famous repainter that is what would be your first guess? Yes, that is solar wind

mladen:
Jasjit If you had just one chance to guess which famous repainter that is what would be your first guess? Yes, that is solar wind

Hi Mladen,

Yup - that is the one i would have guessed. Should have used my brain and looked at that code before i posted. Sorry to waste your time. Thanks.

Regards

Jasjit

Version 1001 Man, come to think of it, every other indicator that is sold is solar wind

hi all,does anybody know what kind of arrows are those on the chart?please share it if you have it.thanks

P.S.-ok... now I saw that they belong to jurik pcci bands(mtf)

Files:
303.jpg  105 kb

What you are looking at there is a simple cross of 2 period sma and ema with some simple additional coloring of a high (when trend is up), and low (when trend is down) line

mladen:
What you are looking at there is a simple cross of 2 period sma and ema with some simple additional coloring of a high (when trend is up), and low (when trend is down) line

Good morning to all

Hello mladen.

I do not understand your answer please could explain it better.

Is there any indicator created similar forum.

Thank you very much mladen.

A hug.

Hermo.

Reason: