Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1562

Can anyone add Vertical Line With Date & Time at bottom When HAS candle closes and changes Color From Green To Red & Red To Green? Insights will be highly appreciated.

Barons1:
Paco05

Si! Si nota che uso il traduttore? ahaha ;-)

Ti ringrazio molto per la modifica! Sei molto gentile!

Barons1

P.S. di dove sei tu?
Napoli e tu?

fxprincess:

sorry , really meant to ask if you/anyone has a similar reversal indicator to share (like the yellow reversal dot attached below) but one that does not repaint and with a push notification?

thanks a mil 

anyone willing to help? I would appreciate it thanks

newdigital:

Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- EMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Exponential Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

Is it a way to add a script for "Shift" code in this EMA Crossover indi..for example, I like to cross EMA 5, shift 0 with EMA 5, shift 1..Is it possible, just curious.. 

- SMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Simple Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Smoothed Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert:

Enter your trend indicating cci value and your entry signal cci value (ie 50 and 14) and it'll alert you to when it crossed.

Thanks Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)

Thanks a lot,

Fu84ad. 

mladen:
They can not be in the same subwindow (different ranges of values)

hi mladen,

i am curious as you said macd and rsi stochtsic 3in1 indicator cant be in the same subwindow, wondering does it mean my current indicator rsi sto wpr is actually not accurate.

i have an indicator rsi, stochastic and (wpr) in the same window (which i have put in request for help to add notification and possible code as mtf in another thread.) 

hi irasms,

you may have a look at this indicator except that it does have a macd together.

rsi sto wpr in same subwindow

rainbow101:

hi mladen,

i am curious as you said macd and rsi stochtsic 3in1 indicator cant be in the same subwindow, wondering does it mean my current indicator rsi sto wpr is actually not accurate.

i have an indicator rsi, stochastic and (wpr) in the same window (which i have put in request for help to add notification and possible code as mtf in another thread.) 

hi irasms,

you may have a look at this indicator except that it does have a macd together.

:)

Oh well :
  1. compare macd values to wpr, rsi or stochastic and please let us know of your findings
  2. you do not have macd included in that indicator
  3. if you include macd, that will show as a simple almost flat zero line compared to other indicators values
  4. wpr == (stochastic with smoothing period 1) - 100. In that case they are exactly the same. Larry Williams just renamed (stole) stochastic to wpr. Placing two exactly the same indicators (regardless of knowing that they are the same or not) in the same sub-window is not much of an achievement, don't you think so?

I will repeat what I told : you can not compare apples with pears. You can not place MACD in the same sub-window with rsi, stochastic or wpr and expect to have any usable thing coming out of that

All the best

Please can anyone help me confirm if this indicator repaints or not. Thanks
Files:

Hi.

I am here finally after a long time. Wow, forex is still as same as it was before. Only people have been changed (90%)

Mladen, did you remember our last conversation? You became mad.

bibbob:
Hi.

I am here finally after a long time. Wow, forex is still as same as it was before. Only people have been changed (90%)

Mladen, did you remember our last conversation? You became mad.
go on...

This is Pava, who always plays with Holy Grail tales.

I can not forget you dude. Like old times....
Reason: