Something interesting, old thread - page 89

Cooltrooper:
Thank you for answering my question Mladen.

Do you have any intention to make a MT5 version of it. I really like that indicator even though I know that it repaints.

Much appreciated

Sorry

I do not have an intention to make public metatrader 5 version

mladen:
Sorry I do not have an intention to make public metatrader 5 version

Not sure I understood what you meant when you said "public" MT5 version. If that means you might do a paid for version I would still be interested on it.

Thanks

Cooltrooper:
Not sure I understood what you meant when you said "public" MT5 version. If that means you might do a paid for version I would still be interested on it. Thanks

Let me try to explain :

Since I found things like this : "I can't remember where I found the original open source code" on metatrader site code base in a code that had my name written in it and a "coder" simply removed my name in order "to forget" who actually made that code, or case when a "coder" that does not know how properly to use buffers for example, takes my goertzel browser and then blabs that he "improved" my code posting that at his site that has nothing but stolen code with his name patched all over the code, I started to make some restrictions

SSA is one of such cases. There is Klot that made one version of it (the first version for metatrader was made by him) and I made a different version (same results, but the way how it is done is different). As afar as I am aware of there are no other versions (whatever the claims are). Posted it and it had nnn renamed versions where guys were not even capable of renaming libssa but they were claiming that they made it (some were trying to use some elite section members to make me change SSA in the way they promised people at FF) so, I simply decided that I am not going to make a metatrader 5 version that is going to be posted anywhere. It works quite fine on metatrader 5 but it will not be posted at any forum

Hope this clarifies what does the "public" means in that sentence. As usual a big thanks to all the "coders" that forgot who was the original author of what they are now selling at mql market, but for ssa they shall have to know at least some things about coding before they do the same thing they did with the rest

mladen:
Let me try to explain :

Since I found things like this : "I can't remember where I found the original open source code" on metatrader site code base in a code that had my name written in it and a "coder" simply removed my name in order "to forget" who actually made that code, or case when a "coder" that ........

Hope this clarifies what does the "public" means in that sentence. As usual a big thanks to all the "coders" that forgot who was the original author of what they are now selling at mql market, but for ssa they shall have to know at least some things about coding before they do the same thing they did with the rest

Hmmm. Looks like I stepped into a minefield here. : )

Sorry for the question. I can fully understand how that kind of behaviour you mentioned from some forum users and coders can be very upseting for people that create great tools like yourself.

Keep up the great work you do here.

All the best.

This have changed

Times when people were sharing became time when people are "sharing". And, with a "help" of metatrader, it leads only in one direction ...

BB macd metatrader 5 version

bb_macd.mq5

Files:
bb_macd.gif  12 kb
bb_macd.mq5  7 kb

"Beginner" for metatrader 5

beginner.mq5

Files:
beginner.mq5  4 kb
beginner.gif  11 kb

CCI arrows

cci_arrows.mq5

Files:

Here is another very good template and combination of indicators for both scalpers and longer term day traders.

What I have done is to superimpose the BB_MACD (under chart) indicators on top of each other to give a pre warning of a change in direction.

On screen there are two HMA directional indicators, short term and reversal aids along with stochastics levels to show when there is an overbought/sold situation or, when it continues through the levels it shows momentum.

Works on Renko, Range and normal timeframe charts.

TEAMTRADER

Coppock curve for metatrader 5

coppock.mq5

Files:
coppock.mq5  5 kb
coppock.png  5 kb
Reason: